Yet another new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another new guy

Good day everyone. I've been visiting this forum for a while now and decided to join so I can add to this community. It's great to see a place where we can get together and instead of finding judgment and ridicule, we find open-mindedness and support. I hope that in the future I can add to the great discussions found here and help others as much as others may help me.

Welcome to MW. I hope you enjoy your time here. We all look forward to getting to know you.

*Passes out pitcher of Blue's lemonade and plate of cookies*
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we have come too

Comment

mjaouwt, Welcome to this mystic and wicked place
        This will be a good signature one day

Comment

Welcome

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
          The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Comment

*steals cookies* Hello new guy! I'm new too, and I already feel like part of the family. Hope you do too!
            Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

Originally posted by Pollux View Post
              Good day everyone. I've been visiting this forum for a while now and decided to join so I can add to this community. It's great to see a place where we can get together and instead of finding judgment and ridicule, we find open-mindedness and support. I hope that in the future I can add to the great discussions found here and help others as much as others may help me.
              Welcome Pollux, I hope this is as enlightening of an experience for you as it has been for me!
              Blessings

Comment

Welcome

Comment

A warm welcome to you.
                  ~*SnowyMoon*~

Banner created by SkySilver

"Before I knew it I was laughing freely, standing there, snowflakes coating my hair and brushing my face, as I stood still staring at the sky." ~ Melissa Ray Davis

Mooncup Evangelist.

Comment

:boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Comment

Working...
                      X