New to the Path...Seeking Guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Path...Seeking Guidance

1) Is there a story behind your user I.D./screen name?
    - Yes there is actually. I'm an aspiring novelist and I hate my real name. So every once in awhile I will give myself a new name that was created for one of my characters. However, this name was a whole lost personal as it is the name I gave myself after I finally was able to find the true me inside the chaos of my soul. So...Jinx Farfeather...my new name is also the name of a character in a novel I'm writing (also about souls) and my username.

2) How'd you find us here at Mystic Wicks?
    - I found it using a link posted in the 'Pagan WriMos' forum on NaNoWriMo.

3) Do you follow any certain path (spiritually)?
    - Since I'm new to the 'path' of paganism, I'm just now getting a chance to look at what is out there. I have my core beliefs to go by and from there I'm going to keep searching for what feels right. Until them (and even after) any advice would help a lot.

4) Would you give me a kidney if I needed it? JUST KIDDING! Only checking to see who's paying attention... lol
    - I might, but probably not. How would I be able to find you to give it to you? :hahugh:

Real #4) Would you like people to send you a private message saying "hi" if they see your profile and want to get to know you better?
    - If you wouldn't mind and you really actually want to get to know me then please do so.

5) Do you use incense, and if you do, do you have a favorite scent?
    - No, mostly because since I'm a HS student, I still live with my parents who are Christian. They're very touchy on the subject of religion and my mom once dabbled in wicca for awhile and automatically assumes the worst when I talk about insense. However, I still enjoy the fresh cut grass mixed with rain.

6) How about "totem animals"; is there any certain animal with which you most identify?
    - I have two totem animals according to different sources, personal and silly (like quizzes). I identify most with the deer, but the raven is my guardian. It always has been.

7) Is there anything else you think we should know about you, or that you'd like to share?
    - I can sense emotions and I can see ghosts. It scares the crap out of people around me, including my parents. Other than that...nothing else except.....Hello!
    Jinx's Code
    Wailing moon I feel your pain…Please lend me strength before you wane.
    Blood was spilt and bones were broken; bruises were made with every word spoken.
    We've lived through the pain and we've tasted the blood. We've stood in the rain and fell in the mud.
    We'll treat this life like a fairytale. If it hurts, we'll never tell.
    Wailing moon I feel your pain...Please lend me strength before you wane.

Welcome forefather :D
    This will be a good signature one day

Comment

"The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

Welcome to MysticWicks I hope you enjoy your stay.

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
        The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by jinxfarfeather View Post
          3) Do you follow any certain path (spiritually)?
          - Since I'm new to the 'path' of paganism, I'm just now getting a chance to look at what is out there. I have my core beliefs to go by and from there I'm going to keep searching for what feels right. Until them (and even after) any advice would help a lot.
          I'm new to the forum and have found that there is a great deal of information floating around here which should keep you busy for awhile!
          Welcome!
          sigpic

Hail Ptah! The craftsman who, like myself, sculpts worlds with his words.
          Look me up on the HON forum: Follower_of_Ptah
          Accepting tarot reading requests. Send PM.

Comment

Hi and welcome
            Enjoy MW.
            :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

Working...
            X