Hello from Z!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Z!

Hello everyone. I'm new, and that's pretty much all there is to that. I've just turned 29, and I believe I will be for the next decade or so! Or however long I can get away with it, whichever comes later.

I've been pretty much a pagan for quite a good deal of my life now. I follow no particular path though, other than my own. I have an affinity for working with animal spirits. I joined to talk primarily about spells and rituals. I recently learned that I'm very, very good at them, even though I used to avoid spells. I believe in the past I was intimidated by them, or didn't feel worthy or believing of what I was asking for and I would kind of gear myself to do something, then run away from it. Ha! No more of that, now that I know how ridiculously effective they are. I do have to work on contingencies, though, because in both cases. Well, I don't want to say they backlashed, because I got exactly what I specified both times. I just wasn't specific enough! So I thought it would be good to have a resource where I could have others help me prepare for contingencies in preparing spells.

Maybe once I've got that out of my system I'll stay around and chat a bit, too, as I already seem to have started going. That's me for you. I love chatting or posting on forums. It's been a long time since I talked to anyone even halfway inclined toward anything other than either atheism or Christianity. Should be refreshing!
    Last edited by patientdragoness; November 23rd, 2010, 05:24 PM.

Welcome to MW! I hope you can find what you're looking for here
    "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return" -- T. Pratchett

No matter how beautifully presented, it's still a plate of bullshit. It never ceases to amaze me that people will still swallow it knowing exactly what it is they're swallowing. ~ Me

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
    — Confucius

Comment

welcome. i've seen some of your posts already, and i like the way you think!

Comment

Welcome! Lol, for a moment there you had me thinking I posted this thread in my sleep. My username for other things is Z! as well

Comment

Hello and nice to meet you
          :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

Originally posted by Avanti View Post
            Welcome! Lol, for a moment there you had me thinking I posted this thread in my sleep. My username for other things is Z! as well
            Sleep Cyber Surfing??? lol:hahugh:
            11 Year Member
            Forum Guide for
            Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

Originally posted by patientdragoness View Post
              It's been a long time since I talked to anyone even halfway inclined toward anything other than either atheism or Christianity. Should be refreshing!
              It is refreshing, though you'll probably find a few of each here as well as other beliefs. Welcome!

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
              The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Comment

Working...
              X