Γειά σου (Hello)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Γειά σου (Hello)

Howdy there Everyone,I've been here for a month already but I never got around to Introducing myself.So here goes...

My names is Morgan,But because you guys are oh so Amazing you may call me by my Nickname Mo.I have always loved Mythology(Especialy Greek and Egyption)And my,sometimes obsessive, love of Mythology lead me to discover the wonderful world of Paganism and Magik.I wont lie to you,I tend to be rather emotional and I also tend to be Very Passionate about things and that makes me rather Hard headed and Stuborrn.I just started to really develop my Psychic abilities,so bare with me on that.

I really connect with the Elements Fire and Water,Especialy Fire though,And I have a candle burning whenever i can,It really helps to ground and center me,I love the smell of white sage and lilacs,I love to garden and camp and outdorsy stuff.I'm crazy and wacky and strongly oppinionated and sometimes i come off rather B*tchy.I will offten ask if I offended you,Agian just bare w/ me on that.I have been told my whole life that I'm really wise and mature for my age,so if i say something rather complicated or shocking for a teenager,just go w/ it,its a part of who i am.I really love to get involved w/ others and their work or projects,I'm also a really good listener,So if ya ever need to just Vent or need a shoulder to cry on,I'm you Girl.

I still sleep w/ stuffed animals(Just a usless fact) and I still have Imaginary friends.I love animals and I'm a huge BookWorm.

Anways,Thanks For the chance to Introduce myself.:toofless:
    Last edited by U-we-tsi-a-ge-ya; December 28th, 2010, 10:38 PM.

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

sigpic
    http://cooltext.com/

Hi Mo! Glad to meet you and have ya here! And I still sleep with stuffed animals too, on occasion.
    There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
    - Douglas Adams

"Tell me - is this real, or has it been happening inside my head?" "Of course it is inside your head, Harry, but why should that mean it's not real?" -Dumbledore

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi and welcome to MW. It's good to have you here
        :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

I'm a Nerd,But in my Defense,I look Good
          /sealofapproval :D Welcome!

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
          The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Comment

From one fellow bookworm to another, welcome to MW!
            It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Working...
            X