Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back

Wow, things have changed. I was a regular here years ago, but life got in the way in the form of job/husband/kids. I am looking at having more time on my hands to revive my practice & studies, and since part of that means being at home...a lot...with no adults to speak to....I thought "oh, yay! MW is out there! I can still have some contact with others & talk about witchy things!" So, here I am.

For those who don't know me, I go by Mab. I'm a first degree priestess & a practicing witch of about 10 years now. I am at currently at home with a new baby, so I'm a little crazy & fuzzy-brained. I'm opinionated & a bit mouthy, but I can be a lot of fun. So....anyway, I'm glad to be back.

Welcome back!
    ~*"The only true deity is the one that you believe in"*~
    Stalker of Gareth!

Stabbing the Captain with a pickle

Comment

Welcome back (I'm back after a long hiatus, too).

Comment

Welcome from a newbie to the forums. I'm pregnant with my first, so if you ever want to have "Pagan Mom" talk, I would love to.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemyss View Post
          Welcome from a newbie to the forums. I'm pregnant with my first, so if you ever want to have "Pagan Mom" talk, I would love to.
          Sounds good. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Comment

Wow, long time no see stranger
            There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. H.L. Mencken

Comment

There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. H.L. Mencken

Comment

Welcome back Mab Your other intro says you're a Seeker and not really a Wiccan. I assume you found what you were seeking :D

~ Blog: Kitten of Discord ~ Twitter: @DiscordianKitty ~

"Demons have existed [...] for at least as long as the gods, who in many ways they closely resemble.
                The difference is basically the same as that between terrorists and freedom fighters." Terry Pratchett, Eric

Respect is earned. So is disrespect.

Comment

Hello,

Nice to see another pagan mother on MW.
                  :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

Originally posted by memnoch View Post
                    Hey! Glad to see you're still here! :uhhuhuh:

Comment

Originally posted by DiscordianKitten View Post
                      Welcome back Mab Your other intro says you're a Seeker and not really a Wiccan. I assume you found what you were seeking :D
                      Nope, not Wiccan. Have many issues with Wicca. Am a practicing witch, though. Not really Pagan, per se. Still holding on to some of my basic Christian beliefs, believe it or not. Just disagree heavily with what is considered "standard Christianity" out there.

As for being a seeker....I'm always seeking & always will be.....seeking new information, new experiences.....I'm one of those people that like to learn new things whether it's from books, documentaries, discussions, or experience. Plus, I'm a self-proclaimed garbage can of useless information. I rock at trivia games! lol

Comment

Welcome back.
                        CHRISTINE

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Working...
                          X