Good Day to All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Day to All!

My name is Lothain and I am very new to this site. I actually found it by accident and I am already in love with it. I have practitioners on both sides of my family. My mothers side being Druids and Witches and my fathers side being Gypsies. I learned to love all their traditions so I am what is known as an Eclectic Witch.
    I have been able to see earthbound spirits since I was child. Not to mention that I am a natural witch and empath. I am looking to find friends who believe in the same things that I do.
    Last edited by sonoftheblackoak; December 9th, 2010, 03:54 PM.

Welcome home, Lothain!

I'm sure you'll find kindred spirits on our forums. I'm an empath myself, but unfortunately not a witch.

Happy to have you around!
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

Comment

Originally posted by Xentor View Post
      Welcome home, Lothain!

I'm sure you'll find kindred spirits on our forums. I'm an empath myself, but unfortunately not a witch.

Happy to have you around!
      We can't all be so lucky to be a witch and an empath. But sometimes its better to be one and not the other. Thank you for your kind words.

Comment

Welcome to MW! Glad you found us and already love it here.
        It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Thank you very much MammaStar.

Comment

Hi there. Welcome to MW.
            CHRISTINE

sigpic

Comment

Hi there! Welcome to MW!,I'm Glad to see a new face and I look forward to hearing what you have to say.As for finding others who belive as you do,I can tell you right now it wont be that hard,Everybody here is so awsome,So you'll find others like yourself fast.

Welcome to MW and Blessed Be!:bigredgri

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

sigpic
              http://cooltext.com/

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

Hello

Comment

welcome to mystic wicks!

Comment

Working...
                    X