Holy Crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap

So out of the blue today I get a happy birthday greeting in my email from... Mysticwicks?! It's been so long! My profile and everything are still intact, so I went and looked up my last post here - October 2012! I don't even remember what happened. The site was down or something and never seemed to get back up and running, I think I kept trying to log on and never could, so I finally concluded it just died and moved on. When did we get back up and running? I might have to change my user name to Rip Van Winkle.

This is so cool! Great to be back!
    Last edited by Valnorran; November 29th, 2017, 12:48 AM.
    "I would rather make the gravest of mistakes than surrender my own judgement." -- Cora Munroe in Last of the Mohicans

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -- Conan the Barbarian in "Tower of the Elephant" by Robert E. Howard

"Moral outrage has little effect on a cat." -- Garrison Keillor

"There aren't many problems than can't be fixed
    with $700 and a .30-06." -- Jeff Cooper. Or maybe it was his daughter Lindy. I can't remember.

it was hacked silly and had to be taken down. Mol had other things to do so it took awhile to get it back up. especially getting a new forum and transfering all the data from there to here.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
    X