Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

New here as well. I go by Azuriene, I am a happily married mom to 3 handsome Men, and 3 more handsome fur men. (Help, I am surrounded by testosterone )
    I wouldn't say I started this path at any certain point. As a child I remember walking through the woods feeling all the strength there was. I could feel it in the air, the weather, and I just knew I was being walked with. I used to talk to my 'Mother' as I walked around because I felt like the presence with me was maternal. I grew up in a family that went to church every Sunday morning, evening and Wednesdays. As well as who attended regular revivals. I had never felt comfortable or right. I decided to start studying different beliefs and cultures which is when I came upon the Pagan path and I automatically knew that's what I had been all along. I did fall off my path for a very long time. I had no path at all for about 10 years. Recently I have been feeling the pull and I am bringing myself back to MYSELF.
    I see the site doesn't really have many posts anymore, but hopefully it will liven back up!

Ps, why can I not get a profile pic to load even tho it's the right size????? Lol
    Last edited by Azuriene; October 17th, 2018, 04:37 PM.

Welcome to the forum!
    My Online Journal

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I just realized I'm surrounded by men too - husband, two sons, male cat and dog. I recently found myself drawn back to Paganism as well, though I wasn't away from it as long this time. Sorry, I can't help with the profile photo because I don't know why it won't work.
        My Online Journal

Comment

Ah! Someone who knows my insanity
          Hahaha
          Yea I was just like, I'll be photo-less.. Oh well lol.
          I had started having some very intense dreams, feeling like I was empty, alone, and like I wasn't getting enough in life. After my youngest son's diagnosis of MPS3A a couple months ago I have been severely depressed. So I am trying to pull myself out of that. I've been trying to get back into a lot of energy/crystal work too. Trying to do what I can for my son. Life has definitely not played out how I thought it would but I guess it never really does.

Comment

I don't remember if you have to have a certain number of posts to be able to post a pic.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I'm really sorry about your son's diagnosis (I did a quick google search). That's a lot to deal with.

I recently watched my friend battle for her son who had a very rare and horrific form of pediatric cancer. Mamma's will always battle for their kids. I know how blessed I am that my son has grown up healthy.

One of the best things about this forum is that we support each other. In finding our paths, in times of trouble, or just being there when we need a laugh.

So welcome to the boards. Have a look around. Come on up to the virtual porch we have lemonade and cookies.
            It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

With the photo try changing the url and or adding a url that should fix it
              Last edited by Shadowfax; October 18th, 2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

It is single handedly the hardest thing I am and have ever had to deal with. We are not looking at the outcome because I am changing my mindset about everything. I do not want my thoughts to ever manifest anything but good for him. Therefore we are going to fight this as best we can. With all we got. I'm trying to start learning heavy energy workings. Trying to go for a holistic approach. Its what helps me feel like I'm doing the best thing I can for him. I don't put him on medicines, as I believe it kills one's system. Help one thing cause 5 others, kind of deal.
                Thank you for your kind words. It's not something I would ever wish on a single soul.

And thank you for the advice on the picture! Maybe I'll figure it out haha

Comment

I'm sorry you are dealing with such a difficult health issue, as well as deep depression because of your son's health.
                  My Online Journal

Comment

I appreciate that. I am turning my thoughts around to doing everything I can for him. Staying in depression isn't helping him or me, or the rest of my family. It's hard, but I'm gonna do it for him <3

Comment

I am sorry for your depression and your son's health. I admit I had to look it up cause I have never heard of that illness before. I have never known such a pain as seeing a child sick like that and feeling that there is nothing you can do to make it any better and that is something I am deeply sorry for as well.
                      I have a young daughter, it is just us two, so I am not surrounded by males. I do not even have the ability to talk to guys anymore lol. I rarely see them in their natural habitat though my daughter keeps telling me that I need to get a bf. I think she is trying to set me up with people cause every time she sees someone cute she tells me and then side eyes me like I need to do something. I did a lot like you did when I was a kid. I walk by myself a lot and feel this strange connection to certain objects around me. I used to envision myself speaking to women who always seemed so loving and nurturing. She was a mother as well though I was never sure why I assumed such a thing. It surprises me that you said that because I have never known of anyone else who did that. Then again, I never asked anyone.
                      There is a logical reason for the things I do,I just haven't figured it out yet.

Comment

That's very sweet. It seems like your daughter just wants to see her mommy happy.
                        I remember as a little girl grabbing a big bowl and picking flowers, leaves, and stones and mixing it all up. I called it mother nature's stew, and I was making 'her' dinner, and I would leave it outside at night. I remeber always feeling connected to storms. I would hear my name being called in the breeze but no one was there. I would tell my grandfather (he raised me mostly as a child) and he would tell me that I have a 'good imagination'.
                        Now I know differently

Comment

Working...
                        X