Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!

I have been practicing since I was a teenager, but have become more serious the past 5 years. I would describe myself as eclectic with a love of hedge witchery,
    I am happy to make connections, share, and have a back up community since I am a solitary.
    Have a great week, and just a couple more days of Mercury Retrograde so yay !

*waves*

I lean toward Hedgewitch as well. A lot of Kitchen witchery, thrown in with some green practices and finally throw in some folk magic. That's pretty much my path. Gardening, cooking, telling stories and generally just doing what I can to make my small part of the world a nicer place is my goal.

Very happy Retrograde has ended. It was a rough one this go-around for me.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Hi there, I’m new here too. I’ve pretty much dabbled in Witchcraft and the Occult on & off for years. Since turning 50 though, I’ve heard the Goddess calling me louder than ever. I’m a solitary and eclectic I guess. Kind of a mix of kitchen witchery, granny/folk magic, and Dianic. Anyone else here come to know the Goddess later in life?

Comment

Hello and Welcome!
        "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

Originally posted by hippiewitch View Post
          Hi there, I’m new here too. I’ve pretty much dabbled in Witchcraft and the Occult on & off for years. Since turning 50 though, I’ve heard the Goddess calling me louder than ever. I’m a solitary and eclectic I guess. Kind of a mix of kitchen witchery, granny/folk magic, and Dianic. Anyone else here come to know the Goddess later in life?
          I was in my 30's when I first heard the call. Now more than ever I know she's with me, even when I'm not at my best. I'll be 50 in June.
          It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Hello everyone 👋
            I just signed up here.
            im a 30 year old eclectic as well. I’m very open minded so I try to get my hands in a little bit of everything.
            i love earthing, meditation, reading, and crystals.

Comment

Working...
            X