Today Is My Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today Is My Birthday

Hey everybody. Today is my birthday. I'm 32 years old. I'm going to party all day and night for this joyous occasion.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good time.

Comment

Don't celebrate mine so enjoy yours, mine was on beltane.

Comment

I didn't celebrate for years. Until my brother saved my life with a phone call at 2:AM.

I was driving a 18 wheeler and had run out of hours for the day. I Parked in a "empty field". The weather was nice so I opened the windows in the sleeper cab before bed. I woke (grudgingly) to my brother calling me at 2:AM to sing me happy birthday. I was still waking up to singing as I noticed to cab was FULL of smoke. During the night two "Peats" had parked on my sides with the pipes pointed in my windows on each side. Both trucks had the engines running to keep the cab temp stable. Never would have woke if not for that call.

So a few years later my brother invites me to a run down town called Medicine Bow, (Wyoming) on my birthday. I go to find 30+ bands doing a showdown. A wiled good natured crowed and the music was Really Good (Like so much better then the crap you hear on the radio)(mostly heavy though). After that it's become a regular thing. So if you've got extra time on the first weekend of august come say "Hi" or P.M. me and I'll give you my PH#.

So enjoy your day! (and plan ahead for tomorrow )

Comment

My birthday was great yesterday. My boss and staff members throw me a surprise birthday party at the end of my work. To be honest, They really have me going. I thought they forgot my birthday and it will just an ordinary day. But they didn't forget my birthday. I was really happy about that. After my job was over, I went to Barnes and Noble and I brought Poker For Dummies book. I just play Poker for fun not real just to let you all know. Then I went to the library to go on the internet. Then I went to Western Beef store to buy chocolate cake, two diet A&W root beer, mint chocolate icream and a bag of cooked fried chicken. Finally I got home spending time with my older brother and we eat food I brought from the store. And that's what I did on my birthday.
          I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

Happy Birthday Bart! A surprise party, how nice. Sounds like you had a good time.
            Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatel View Post
              I didn't celebrate for years. Until my brother saved my life with a phone call at 2:AM.

I was driving a 18 wheeler and had run out of hours for the day. I Parked in a "empty field". The weather was nice so I opened the windows in the sleeper cab before bed. I woke (grudgingly) to my brother calling me at 2:AM to sing me happy birthday. I was still waking up to singing as I noticed to cab was FULL of smoke. During the night two "Peats" had parked on my sides with the pipes pointed in my windows on each side. Both trucks had the engines running to keep the cab temp stable. Never would have woke if not for that call.)
              Wow, that's really good timing. Maybe even divine intervention. I love those eerie true life stories.
              Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

Working...
              X