X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeh,yeh,yeh,I know I promised...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070118...t_070118055859
    http://thinkprogress.org/2007/01/19/gonzales-habeas/

Yeah,yeah,yeah,I promised to never to set foot in this Eris forsaken hellhole while the cowardly neocon fascists bastards on this forum still support Bush and play cheerleader to him while my daughter is in a wheelchair . But this is something I fellt needs to be brought to everyones attention.YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE MADE SURE I WAS BANNED PERMENENTLY.
    I WAS BANNED BECAUSE i WISHED THAT ONE OF THE BIGGEST WAR MONGERS ON THIS FORUM (WHO APPENTLY LIED ABOUT HIS MILITARY SERVICE) DESERVED TO BE IN THAT HOSPITAL BED INSTEAD OF MY DAUGHTER.
    AT LEAST SHE SERVED IN IRAQ.

Since the neocon conservotards on this forum have repeatedly ingnored this question I have sent you guys,I will ask this again,in front of everyone to see...
    WHY DID MY DAUGHTER LOSE THE USE OF HER LEGS FIGHTING A WAR YOU COWARDS REFUSE TO FIGHT!!!WHY ARE YOU NEONAZI FASCIPAGANS WHO SUPPORT BUSH ABLE TO WALK WHILE MY CHILD CAN'T.
    OH PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN FOR BEING ONE OF THE FEW TO HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT ABOUT THIS PLACE AND IT'S RULING REGIME
    hEY YOU NEOCONSEVATIVE NAzI PAGANS,tell this father WHY?
    For once tell everyone why my daughter is in a wheelchair!!!!!!
    For a war you cowards continually promote on this forum.(And i am NOT TALKJNG ABOUT ANYONE WHO HAS WENT AND FOUGHT,I AM TALKING ABOUT THE CoWARDLY BUSH CHEERLEADERS HERE.)
    Why does my daughter have a 30% chance of ever walking again.
    Are youi guys hereroud of your handiwork. Bet you guys feel all patriotic inside
    Put up or shut up!!!
    Tell me WHY!?!?!

Xentor banned me for "wishing harm on another member of this forum."
    Oh, it's alright for for others to advocate sending other peoples loved ones of to war.To get blown up while they are safe at home. But let anyone show them the consequences of theit cheerleading for Bush,and yo have no problem banning someone.
    Hey Xentor,let this following statemament be no mistake...
    SCREW YOU,AND THE NEW PAGAN ORDER NEOCONSERVERTIVE NAZIS FASCISTS ON THIS FORUM.

And if you guys don't like that,how about giving my daughter the se of her legs that the Bush cheerleaders here help take away from her.
    OR AT LEAST EXPLAIN TO ME WHY SHE IS NEEDS TO BE IN THAT WHEELCHAIR TO MAKE YOU COWARDS ON THIS FORUM FEEL SAFE.
    It's nice to let everyone know that your first priority is protecting your non-combatant neocon boyfriends from the parents who children have to fight the wats they refuse to fight.I hope you sleep well at night,Xentor.
    Guess what bro?
    I blame you as much as the guy who who set that roadside bonb,as much as Bush,as much as Saddam Hussien,as much as I blame the warmongering neoconsevotards on this forum for putting my daughter in that wheelchair.
    I'm the one who has to teach that young soldier how to walk again,not any of you neo nazi Bush cheerleaders.

So answer me this,what are any of you sieg heil FOX News kiss asses gonna do for me.
    That is, If I actually needed any of your Hitler sycophants help.
    I taught my daughter to walk with out any of you sorry neocon SOB's help 20 years ago,and i can do so again.Just so that my child can wave her middle finger at the hatemongers on this forun when she takes her first steps.
    Let me illiterate once more.
    MY DAUGHTER IS IN A WHEELCHAIR FIGHTING A WAR THAT CERTIAN MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM HAVE PROMOTED.WHILE THEY STAY SAFE AT HOME.
    I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST THIS WAR IN IRAQ,SO HAS EVERY DISCORDIAN.
    YET I AM THE ONE WHO HAS TO PICK UP THE PEICES OF HER LIFE.NOT AMERICAN ME,NOT PTAH,NOT VALORRAN,NOR LUNACIE,NOT ANY NEOCON PAGAN ON THIS FORUM.
    I AM HER FATHER,AND I WILL HELP HER FIGHT THE WAR TO REGAIN THE USE OF HER LEGS.AND THE DISCORDIANS HAVE AND WILL BE THERE FOR US.
    NOT THE NEOCONSERVOPAGANS

KEEP SUPPORTING BUSH,THE REPUBLICANS,FOX NEWS,ETC.
    I'LL BE BUSY HELPING MY DAUGHTER REGAIN WHAT YOU SOB'S HELP TO TAKE AWAY FROM HER.
    WE VERTHAINES ARE FIGHTERS,SURVIVORS AND WINNERS,AND AS ERIS IS MY WITNESS,MY DAUGHTER WILL WALK AGAIN,DESPITE THE WARMONGERS ON THIS FORUM

HAIL ERIS,AND THANK YOU GODDESS FOR GIVING ME AND
    MY DAUGHTER JESSIE THE STRENGTH.

ps.I want to thank anyone who tod up for e and my daughter.
    The haters and warmongers on this forum,THANKS FOR NOTHING.
    Last edited by Vincent Verthaine; January 20th, 2007, 09:24 AM.

Thread Closed
    Support MW by subscribing

We don't exist without your help.

Comment

Working...
    X