Shadow Government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Government

Hey everybody. I really hate to say it but Donald trump is the least of our problems. I believe there's a bigger threat that America should worry about and Donald Trump doesn't even play a leading or minor role for that part. I believe there's a political party that hates all political parties including Democrats and Republicans. It's called trhe shadow government and it's real. I actually comment on a tarot reader Youtube video and she believes that the shadow government is real. So I think that America is even a bigger threat as it already is. So what's your thoughts about it?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

This is an old conspiracy theory and I frankly don't believe a word of it. It's like the people who believe there's a forth degree in Wicca that the rest of us just don't know about because we're not high enough up.
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylara View Post
      This is an old conspiracy theory and I frankly don't believe a word of it. It's like the people who believe there's a forth degree in Wicca that the rest of us just don't know about because we're not high enough up.
      if there where though it should be the Great Rite 69 style.
      Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
      (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
      anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Comment

Working...
      X