The Aliens need You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aliens need You!

I just saw something on TV about alien abduction.

It's a curious subject.

I have never been abducted, perhaps the aliens don't like me.

Has anyone here?

PS. I'm not trying to take the P***, or anything like that. I'm curious.

i was almost abuducted.. but a ran to get my mom and they left when i came back that was sum creepy ass shit... i think they are comeng back for me... i think i know why they wanted me...... and thats all ill say!:o
    i looooooooooooooooooooove michael jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shift:
    i can love him over there shoot, i can love him any where on a bus or on a train, my love 4 him will never change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/bad88ondvd

Comment

Hi,

I havent been abducted either but I do believe it happens. It would be so stupid to think we are the only intelligent life on the planet.

Shantia

Comment

(in the universe I meant).....

Comment

Never had it happen, don't believe it happens, if they ever try it with me I'll make their exprience the interplanetary equivelent of sticking one's arm into a badger's den. They'll make horror movies about earthlings on their home world.
          "I would rather make the gravest of mistakes than surrender my own judgement." -- Cora Munroe in Last of the Mohicans

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -- Conan the Barbarian in "Tower of the Elephant" by Robert E. Howard

"Moral outrage has little effect on a cat." -- Garrison Keillor

"There aren't many problems than can't be fixed
          with $700 and a .30-06." -- Jeff Cooper. Or maybe it was his daughter Lindy. I can't remember.

Comment

I believe it is happening because there are too many people out there reporting this kind of thing. I have had dreams of being "floated" out of my bedroom by "little people", however that doesn't mean that I have been abducted by aliens.

If they were indeed abducting us humans I don't think that there purpose would be for our benefit..but rather theirs. That's something I don't like to think about.

RK
            Synchronicity Is God's Handwriting ~ Marianne Williamson

Comment

Why do the aliens need us?

"Go out and go after the things in life you love."-Hank Williams Jr

"I've always been different with one foot over the line
              Winding up somewhere one step ahead or behind
              It ain't been so easy but I guess I shouldn't complain
              I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane"- Waylon Jennings

Comment

http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=93051

"Go out and go after the things in life you love."-Hank Williams Jr

"I've always been different with one foot over the line
                Winding up somewhere one step ahead or behind
                It ain't been so easy but I guess I shouldn't complain
                I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane"- Waylon Jennings

Comment

"floated out of the room by little people..." Well umm how do we know that "little people" arn't just Gnome's from a magical creature's fraternity house looking for a little fun?

Sorry it's just the first thing that popped into my head.
                  I was born with a label.
                  As I grew they tagged me again.
                  I'm lucky...
                  I see through all the labels.

Help a vampire donate an artery! http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114298362

(\_/)
                  (O.o)
                  (> <) WORLD DOMINATION! Copy bunny into you sig to help him reach his goal.

Comment

Working...
                  X