Clear All

• omar
    replied
    Area 51? The NEW hypersonic X plane.

Leave a comment:

• KC Destroyer of Worlds
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    Area 51 is where they keep the map and directions for how to get to area 52.

No... really.

Why would I lie?

:bigredgri
    Duh

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Area 51 is where they keep the map and directions for how to get to area 52.

No... really.

Why would I lie?

:bigredgri

Leave a comment:

• Druchii
    replied
    LOL! So I guess it wouldn't help my cause to tell you I've seen a UFO? I have no clue if it was little green men, but considering we're both posting on a site that caters to talking about the unusual, the archaic, and the fantastic, I think that UFOs by comparison, or at least the presence of alien life here on earth sounds pretty mundane.

Leave a comment:

• Louisvillian
    replied
    Originally posted by Druchii View Post
    Or just open minded.
    If by "open-minded" you mean "accepting absurd ideas without verifiable evidence".

Leave a comment:

• Druchii
    replied
    Originally posted by Louisvillian View Post
    It's just a military base. Used for testing experimental aircraft (especially Lockheed aircraft), a fact they've been public about for some time. Anyone who thinks otherwise is probably a paranoid, conspiracy-theorist loon.
    Or just open minded. I'm far from being a loon.

Leave a comment:

• Louisvillian
    replied
    It's just a military base. Used for testing experimental aircraft (especially Lockheed aircraft), a fact they've been public about for some time. Anyone who thinks otherwise is probably a paranoid, conspiracy-theorist loon.

Leave a comment:

• Chaos Hawk
    replied
    Since it's the base that everyone knows about yet "doesn't exist" I think nothing is there. It's there to give everyone something to focus on where all the real things (aliens, weapons etc) are probably done right out in the open at bases that give tours.

Leave a comment:

• Druchii
    replied
    At one point there may have been something stored there, whether it was the wreckage from any crash that happened near Roswell or anything remotely alien in nature, in an effort to conceal it from prying public eyes.

But I think that not unlike a lot of other military bases or areas, it has multiple usages and functions, from the mundane to the fantastic.

But I don't think ALL of the knowledge on aliens would be stored there.

I think for my own curiousity, I'd like to know, but then again who doesn't like being in the know on a secret?

Leave a comment:

• Aeon Flux
    replied
    Russians...

Leave a comment:

• Infinite Grey
    replied
    A publicity stunt.

Leave a comment:

• memnoch
    replied
    Nothing, it was all moved to Hangar 18 at Wright Patt AFB during Project Blue Book...seriously I don't think it was anything extra terrestrial, and likely much of it had to do with Skunk Works

Leave a comment:

• ile
    replied
    they moved the ufo and the alien to either alaska or they killed the alien after getting its dna and sunk both into a deepwater trench...now they are using the dna and ship for ideas and help with bio weapons and bioengineerring...they may also try and make a virus im not sure on that

Leave a comment:

• Gaudior
    replied
    My opinion will be the least popular...I just think it's a military base used for testing weapons, etc. Nevertheless, I still find it so interesting

Leave a comment:

• Kaliayev
    replied
    Buncha experimental military aircraft, mostly made by Lockheed Martin's "Skunkworks" Advanced Development Program.

As always, conspiracy theories about Area 51 are a smokescreen for something far more mundane, and embarrassing, usually happening not too far away. Just how many Nazi scientists brought to the US under the auspices of Operation Paperclip had access to highly sensitive, national security related programs taking place at Los Alamos labs, anyway?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X