Wednesday Night on Sci-Fi Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Night on Sci-Fi Channel

Check out new Ghost Hunters shows and a new show which airs afterward called Psychic at Large which centers on an LA-based self-proclaimed psychic-intuitive named Char Margolis as she does readings for people. Something to look forward to in the middle of the workweek!
    Banner by WynnJera
    Wherever you go there you are

I love Ghost Hunters! Couldn't wait for the new season and was not disappointed! The jury is still out on Psychic at large, it felt a little to put on last night.
    DanuMoonrunner

I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides. I honor the place in you of love, of light, of truth, of peace. I honor the place in you where if you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.

Queen of tormenting Hawk Shadowsoul

Comment

I love Ghost hunters..last nights was great!!
      but the Physic at large
      I dont know.. she seemed alot like John Edwards and then she walks around telling everyone shes a physic..I dont know it seems kind of..well..
      scripted for lack of a better description
      Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
      and Books Forum Guide
      and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

I agree with the above posts about Pyschic at Large. That whole "I'm a psychic" was annoying me to no end.

Ghost Hunters on the other hand!!! Brian's back....that place was FREAKY. Loved it.
        It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Ghost Hunters is my fav show.
          I still haven't watched a whole episode of Pyschic at Large yet, I keep trying to but then I get pissed off at her and change the channel.

Comment

Oh I absolutely LOVE Ghost Hunters, that show is awesome. Its better than Most Haunted on Travel channel, in my opinion. I like that on GH they aren't finding paranormal things EVERY episode like they do on Most Haunted...you know what I mean? Its a great show. I have been wanting to catch Psychic at Large but I haven't been able to. I'll definitely have to check it out!

Comment

Hey did ya'll catch that last episode of Ghost Hunters? They were at the St. Augustine Lighthouse, which is well known for it's ghosts and weird happenings.

It had to be THE best episode or 2nd best ever! They were able to video tape shadows going up the stairs, and some entity that looked down from the spiral staircase in the lighthouse, and seconds later it was already up 2 landings and peered down at them. It's all on tape!

They also heard and recorded voices. There was one with a man, woman and child having a conversation and a woman's voice that said "Help Me." She said it twice!

I don't have the link to their website, but do a google search "TAPS" and the website should be listed at the top. Go to the message boards there and find the thread on that episode. There's photos and video!

That episode was spooky and gave me the chills.

Comment

I just watched that episode again today! In terms of the amount of quality evidence they collected, yeah, it was the best. The full-body apparition from the Crescent Hotel is still the best evidence they've gotten on the show, but this episode, they just kept getting one thing after another. I genuinely felt sorry for Brian, having to go up and down the stairs as many times as he did.
                Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
                -Euripedes

No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim.
                -W. Emerson Wright

Comment

Yeah, I felt sorry for Brian and his poor tired legs. I also felt sorry for Steve with his fear of heights. I guess it would be easier in the dark though. Is that the episode where they were given a geiger counter to use but then we never saw it being used? I loved the coincidence because I was reading a book at the same time that talked about using a geiger counter to detect paranormal energies.

I so want to go ghost hunting myself, I've only done it once, as a 'graduation exercise' with my metaphysical class. We only used our perceptions, I'd like to be able to back those up with some technology.

Comment

It briefly showed Steve using the geiger counter in the main house while he was doing EVPs. He seemed to like the idea of it, but said something to the effect that he wasn't sure how it would fit in with the other tools they used, in other words he hadn't quite yet figured out how it could best be utilized. It'll be interesting to see just how much use they get out of it and how successful it will end up being as a paranormal investigation tool.
                    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
                    -Euripedes

No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim.
                    -W. Emerson Wright

Comment

Ghost Hunters is one of EXACTLY two television shows that I watch. The other is Mythbusters.

(Can't count others if I don't watch 'em on TV.)
                      Today's Mighty Oak was just yesterday's Nut.

LOVE

Comment

Funny story, my daughter and her fiance (call him M) were watching a video of "White Noise" on Saturday evening. The video was done and they were discussing it when there came a knock on the door. It was her fiance's former bro-in-law (call him B) who is renting the house next door where M's grandfather had lived for a few years before his death. B said he was in the living room watching tv, his 11 year old son was asleep in his room, when he heard a loud crash from the kitchen. He went in there to see, and one of the coffee cups he had just washed, dried and hung on the rack under the cabinet was lying on the floor clear across the room next to the fridge. And there was a huge dent in the fridge!

M had lived in that house for a couple of years before his grandparents moved in to it, so B wanted to know if anything like that ever happened while M was living there, or if M's grandmother had ever experienced anything like that. I guess he was pretty spooked. My daughter thought it was weird that they had just finished watching a video about using electronic stuff to catch ghosts and discussed buying an EMF recorder to see if they could get any ghosts to talk to them. Now I'm rather curious to visit B's house, and maybe buy a EMF recorder to take along.

Comment

Tonight (Wed. May 31st) on the Sci-channel it's the season finale of Ghost Hunters. They are going on location at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado. You know, the Stephen King book "The Shining." It's that same hotel.

The episode is 90 minutes long, so don't forget to watch it tonight or schedule it for taping or DVR/TIVO.

Also they are having a marathon today of Ghost Hunter episodes!

Comment

great episode at the shining hotel

Comment

True, the broken water glass and closet door closing was impressive.

Although, on a recent showing of the top 20 'moments' the most amazing to me was of the heat sensor camera image of the man in the basement of a hotel in Eureka Springs.
                              Banner by WynnJera
                              Wherever you go there you are

Comment

Working...
                              X