Wednesday Night on Sci-Fi Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that glass was AMAZING!
    Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
    and Books Forum Guide
    and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Comment

Yea it was creepy how the closet door opened then closed itself and that glass broke. It was a pretty good episode! And when the table moved while Grant was sitting there. Who the heck says, "Holy Fetch?!" Did anyone else catch Grant saying that? I must say that the Lighthouse episode also was one of my faves. I wish they'd do more big places like that rather than going to people's houses, when they do 2 places in one episode they never seem to be as good. But nonetheless it's definitely my favorite show, and it doesn't hurt that pretty much all the guys aren't too bad to look at, hee hee. My boyfriend gets mad when Steve is on the tv and I go, "ooh there's my other boyfriend!" ha ha

Can't wait to see next season...and maybe even buy them if they come out on dvd!!

Comment

I hope I don't have to wait all summer for a rerun of that episode.
        My VCR isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by Monochrome Delirious
          Can't wait to see next season...and maybe even buy them if they come out on dvd!!
          You mean like these dvd's?

Yeah, the finale was great. As far as collecting evidence goes, they didn't top the Crescent Hotel apparition or the St. Augustine lighthouse, but the closet door was cool.

BTW, over on the TAPS forum, Jason confirmed that the next season would probably start airing in September. He also said that the ratings showed that the season finale was the number one show on TV that night.
          Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
          -Euripedes

No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim.
          -W. Emerson Wright

Comment

Just have a question about EVPs. Do the voices always speak natually or can the electrical nature of the recorder influence the sound?

On a recent show the EVP's had an odd mechanical quality to them. I really hate to say it because I like the people in TAPS but it did make me start to wonder. In the restaurant there were EVPs of a woman and a girl and their voices were halting and seemed to go up and down the musical scale. I don't really have much familiarity with EVPs but usually the ones I have heard the voices are very natural.

Any ideas?
            Banner by WynnJera
            Wherever you go there you are

Comment

Originally posted by Evendusk
              Just have a question about EVPs. Do the voices always speak natually or can the electrical nature of the recorder influence the sound?

On a recent show the EVP's had an odd mechanical quality to them. I really hate to say it because I like the people in TAPS but it did make me start to wonder. In the restaurant there were EVPs of a woman and a girl and their voices were halting and seemed to go up and down the musical scale. I don't really have much familiarity with EVPs but usually the ones I have heard the voices are very natural.

Any ideas?
              Was that the episode from the New Jersey restaurant, where the EVPs had a stilted quality to them, like a backward message on a record? I noticed it too, but didn't think too much about it. I've heard some other EVPs that sounded like that, though admittedly not a lot. The majority of them do have a more natural sound, but when you can make out fairly clear words, I don't think recorder mechanics can be used to satisfactorily debunk them. If it's mostly hums and buzzes, then I'd question it.
              Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish
              -Euripedes

No law ever written has stopped any robber, rapist or killer, like cold blue steel in the hands of their last intended victim.
              -W. Emerson Wright

Comment

Working...
              X