Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

human beings were never alive on one globe only
    this goes for some other sentient beings too
    the evidence is everywhere,but has been suppressed.
    sigpic
    AsStanzasofCyan!
    Bro:.Blue:.

Comment

Originally posted by CheshireEyes View Post
      Who are you and what have you done with the real Agaliha?!

The real Agaliha is right here.
      I saw a UFO, I wasn't abducted (that I know of )
      My mom calls me a Pod-Person sometimes...joking around of course.

Comment

After recently watching the first 2 or 3 seasons of the xfiles... and thinking about the course I am taking on the goddess for my degree.. I would have to say I would feel naive to think that aliens have not in some shape or form visited here.. I would feel even more naive to think that we are the only planet that has sentient beings capable of the technology to leave our planet.

I would just hope that these beings are as warm hearted as many of us here are.. and are not like our governments.. and other dominating minds out there.

Comment

err yes i think so. they are perfoming experiments on all nations and we will soon see an army of hybrid aliens hell bent on taking over the world. why else would they come here.

Comment

Would you think I was crazy if I believed in aliens?
            Kickass dragon ---->

I <3 obs

Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear. - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen

Comment

To , and
              Hammer
              ,and ,and ,and,and:hailmol: .
              Don't mind the rambilings of a Gemini....We've learned not to!:shift:

"You have NO Power over Me" Labyrinth

Thank You Catiana for my Beautiful Banners:fpraise: :fpraise: :fpraise: My banners ran away........

Comment

They have landed...
                Kickass dragon ---->

I <3 obs

Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear. - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen

Comment

Originally posted by ValD View Post
                  These sound very much like floating air candles - I've made them!
                  The ones I made were very simple - coloured tissue paper stuck over a lightweight wooden cube-shaped frame, with the bottom side side left open, and a small candle hanging by cotton thread underneath; a hot-air balloon, in effect.
                  They rise up into the air surprisingly fast and can get very high; then they look like little glowing balls of light (colours depending on the colour of the paper, of course). Once they hit a certain height, they can get caught by upper-level winds - this would account for the sudden sideways movement that you witnessed. And of course, they disappear from sight once the candle burns out.
                  So that's my guess at to what you saw.

Acutally these things were coming DOWN, out of the cloud, and moving within 100 feet of the ground. The other thing is that they moved in front of a building roof that was close enough to me that I would have been able to see if they were air candles. I've made air candles myself, so I know what they are and what they look like. Its a nice thought, but they remain unexplained.

The other problem with air candles is that fact that 4 months later the same thing was reported just a few miles east of me, with the exception that the witnesses there actually saw a Ball of Light that these little orbs dropped from. I'm not going to venture a guess on what they actually were or were not, but, like I say... it remains unexplained.
                  WitchCraftWeaver sigpic

THE EXPLANATION OF ANY PHENOMENON SHOULD MAKE AS FEW ASSUMPTIONS AS POSSIBLE, ELIMINATING THOSE THAT MAKE NO DIFFERENCE IN THE OBSERVABLE PREDICTIONS OF THE EXPLANATORY HYPOTHESIS OR THEORY
                  (Translation for those of you NOT paying attention - "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best.") William of Ockham (Occam's Razor)

Comment

I driving on the highway, due west, late tonight, and I noticed what appeared to be the moon, but hovering just above the highway. It appeared to be a half moon, but close to the earth's surface, orange-tinted, and much larger than the moon normally appears around here. This section of highway is pretty much straight, and there it hovered about it, directly in sight of where I was heading, for about 30 miles. Then suddenly it was gone for good. I thought I'd see it again when I reached the next hilltop, but no.

Comment

you know a long time ago, if you talked about tvs, or cars, people would say that your an idiot wrapped in a moron...but today they are everywhere...anything could happen
                      ~blessed be~

Comment

I'm not sure though when I was little my mom and aunt said they saw one not far from our house
                        Doreen
                        My World
                        My Zoo

Comment

Originally posted by kardell View Post
                          err yes i think so. they are perfoming experiments on all nations and we will soon see an army of hybrid aliens hell bent on taking over the world. why else would they come here.

LOL I don't know if you are joking or serious, but maybe they are here out of curiosity the same way we keep wanting to find life on other planets

I know they exist because I have seen a UFO with my own eyes and this was no hoax or anything like that. I was around 12 years old. My whole family saw it as well, including my very very skeptical (and old fashioned) step dad. We were having a get together as we had family in from out of state and we were all outside. It was at the time there was a comet that took like a month to pass out of site. We were out there to see it. The UFO had hovered about and landed! There was a strange orangish glow to it if I remember correctly and it looked really really big. I can't explain it because for some reason I don't remember entirely, I just remember it being large, round, and red. That night the moon was also red. It was weird. I will have to talk to my mom and see what else she remembers from it. We were talking about this a few months ago, but not in detail. It gave us all for a shock

Comment

I've seen a few UFO's myself, So I know they exsist. You can't think we're the only intelligent life out there. There's too many unexplained things in the Gov't. Area 51 for one. I lived in NV for 7 years and Area 51 was a very tight secure place. I have a hard time thinking nothing like that is going on there.
                            sigpicNew group for Witches All over the globe:
                            WitchesCoven

Comment

Working...
                            X