No announcement yet.

'Aliens could attack at any time' warns former MoD chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick Pope wasn't an "MoD Chief". He was a civilian and a middle-ranking civil servant. He isn't military and has no scientific training.
    The fact is that he never held more than the rank of Executive Officer, which is fairly lowly. When I worked in the British Civil Service, that was only the third rank up - Clerical Assistant was the basic entry-level rank, then you rose to be Clerical Officer after a satisfactory year or so. If you didn't commit any major doo-doos for the next ten years, you got patted on the head and promoted to Executive Officer. So, clearly, researching UFOs was not of enough concern to the Ministry to appoint anybody of a higher rank and calibre.
    Yes, he was in charge of investigating UFO reports - but only for three years, from 1991 to 1994. So any "insider knowledge" he professes is pretty out of date.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oakleaf Circle - Pagan Resources in the UK
    Astrology!

Comment

Somebody's a quart low on his Haldol ...

I am the religious right. Just not the religion most people expect.

Contrary to popular belief, Hello Kitty is not my totem animal.

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed, But have his weapons to hand: He knows not when he may need a spear, Or what menace meet on the road. ~~Havamal #38
      Become the change you wish to see in the world.
      The Cellar

Comment

The Aliens have no reason to attack us. They are so far addvanced they can just fly in & take over.

Comment

We don't know that they're advance, or if they even know we exist...and if they do, they don't seem to care much.
          "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Comment

Nick Pope always writes books on UFO's and aliens.
            :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

Working...
            X