Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~Runa~
    replied
    Nick Pope always writes books on UFO's and aliens.

Leave a comment:

• Gaudior
    replied
    We don't know that they're advance, or if they even know we exist...and if they do, they don't seem to care much.

Leave a comment:

• omar
    replied
    The Aliens have no reason to attack us. They are so far addvanced they can just fly in & take over.

Leave a comment:

• wolf
    replied
    Somebody's a quart low on his Haldol ...

Leave a comment:

• ValD
    replied
    Nick Pope wasn't an "MoD Chief". He was a civilian and a middle-ranking civil servant. He isn't military and has no scientific training.
    The fact is that he never held more than the rank of Executive Officer, which is fairly lowly. When I worked in the British Civil Service, that was only the third rank up - Clerical Assistant was the basic entry-level rank, then you rose to be Clerical Officer after a satisfactory year or so. If you didn't commit any major doo-doos for the next ten years, you got patted on the head and promoted to Executive Officer. So, clearly, researching UFOs was not of enough concern to the Ministry to appoint anybody of a higher rank and calibre.
    Yes, he was in charge of investigating UFO reports - but only for three years, from 1991 to 1994. So any "insider knowledge" he professes is pretty out of date.

Leave a comment:

• LostSheep
    replied
    What do you think this organisation is really about?? They may say it's about satellites and things, but they don't fool me. We're prepared, don't worry.

http://www.afspc.af.mil/

Leave a comment:

• He who seeks
    replied
    *appears behind you all wheeling a squeaky sales trolley*

TIN HATS!!!! TIN HATS FOR SALE!!!!

STOP THE XENOS FROM READING YOUR MIND!!!!

TIN HATS!!! TIN HATS FOR SALE!!!

*sets up shop and unfolds counter and banner*

Leave a comment:

• Zibblsnrt
    replied
    And just as I read this, someone points me at a book on Amazon: An Introduction to Planetary Defense: A Study of Modern Warfare Applied to Extra-Terrestrial Invasion by Taylor et. al.

Hee.

Leave a comment:

• Johnathan Brisby
    replied
    Originally posted by SSanf View Post
    We told you not to tell!!!
    they never believe us anyway, dont get excited:hahugh:

Leave a comment:

• wooleybob
    replied
    Its in my Sig...Beam me up Scotty,lol

Leave a comment:

• SSanf
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnathan Brisby View Post
    were already here:hahugh:
    We told you not to tell!!!

Leave a comment:

• haw_thrn
    replied
    well...i've allready said this on another post this evening but....when they start working at wall mart i'm definatly going to try and date one.

Leave a comment:

• Johnathan Brisby
    replied
    were already here:hahugh:

Leave a comment:

• _Banbha_
    replied
    For some reason that gave just me a "Battlefield Earth" flashback.....Post-tramatic movie disorder.

Leave a comment:

• CheshireEyes
    replied
    'bout time there's some excitement on this little blue planet.... i say we fall back to the mountains and wait....:hahugh:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X