Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minerva Mind View Post
    I've heard it a lot as well. The strangeness I feel comes from the many groups of scientists will use it as a basis to prove their theories (and don't ask me for sources. I've just read about it via various articles, etc.). This article is just one of those (even though it is probably fake).
    Oh, okay.
    I'll put a spell on you;
    You'll fall asleep, and I'll put a spell on you.
    And when I wake you, I'll be the first thing you see,
    And you'll realize that you love me.
    Aqualung (Strange & Beautiful)

Comment

It's BS, written by someone who needs to learn that wanting something to be true won't make it true.

Freedom of speech means not only the freedom to say what you want, but letting others have the freedom to say what they want, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

Comment

Er - in order to conclusively identify DNA as "alien," wouldn't one need actual aliens to compare it to?
        sigpic

Forum Guide: Gods and Goddesses

MW Tarot Readings NOT currently accepting tarot reading requests via PM, but will answer posts in the Reading Request subforum if it is possible for me to do so. :spinnysmi

Comment

Found this, it's on that Asket chic in the pic: http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/.../m23-010.shtml
          I remember seeing "photos" of her, this mentions them being frauds.

Freedom of speech means not only the freedom to say what you want, but letting others have the freedom to say what they want, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

Comment

Working...
          X