Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Abduction Help

Hello,
    My name is Bonnie Jean Hamilton, and I am a life-long friend of the star people. Sometimes I call myself a contactee or an abductee. I am also Wiccan. I host a website where alien abductees can come for help and advice. You can find it at: www.alienabductionhelp.com

I am well beyond the point of wondering if these things (UFOs, alien abduction) are real. I know they are real because they have been part of my life for 38 years now. I have met various types of star people, both good and bad, and I have dealt with the secret government and psychic attack. I am here to help others and, hopefully, together we can uncover the truth about the alien abduction phenomenon.
    I am here for open discussion.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

welcome to MW.

Comment

Greetings fellow Earthling.

Seriously, welcome to MW, may your stay here be a good one.:cheers:

Comment

Welcome. Aliens are cool.

Comment

HI Bonnie !

I am glad you joined- your experiences are of great value and should be shared.

BTW guys- that's Taliesyn's Wife!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, aliens are cool. :hahugh:
            I draw a monthly comic strip for UFO Magazine. It's about the UFO-Govt Conspiracy, which all revolves around government cheese, of course. So I have a lot of fun laughing while I'm drawing ridiculous scenes of aliens hooked on cheese. And the idiot military personnel who are in on it.

You can see some of the 1-frame comics (from last year) at my website:
            http://www.alienabductionhelp.com/htm/comics.htm

Comment

Merry Meet!

Welcome to the board Bonnie. Have a great stay!

Enlightenment
              ~Free Your Mind~

)O( Blessings One & All )O(

***Knowledge really is Power***- Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)

***Magic, madam, is like wine and, if you are not used to it, it will make you drunk*** - Susanna Clarke The Ladies of Grace Adieu

***Magick Works in Mysterious Ways*** - Me

Comment

Working...
              X