No announcement yet.

France Makes UFO info Public Online...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France Makes UFO info Public Online...

Their entire UFO sighting archives is now available online. Here is the story:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...rnational/home

"There are more things in heaven and earth...than are dreamt of in your philosophy" ~William Shakespeare, Hamlet

"Nothing in education is so astonishing as the amount of ignorance it accumulates in the form of inert facts."
    --Henry Brooks Adams 1838-1918--

That's an interesting article and it is going to be very useful for ufologists...
    And for some a brand new good reason to learn French!
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Comment

This means ton's of new episodes of UFO Files with a French flair. Mon, mon, mon.

Comment

That was pretty cool. I wish our government would do that, but even then we would doubt that they were real LMAO (The documents I mean)
        Last edited by Willow Rosette; March 23rd, 2007, 07:47 PM.
        Please click the banner to check out my Jewelry on ArtFire!

Comment

Gosh I hope at some point some stuff is translated to English somewhere on the net and I hope more countries will follow suite and make their archives public.

I personally think its kinda ridiculous to think ours is the only planet in this massive universe with intelligent life. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if we look pretty low on the intelligent scale and fairly primal compared to the possible levels of intelligence that may be out there.
          :boing:

Comment

Working...
          X