Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Do civilizations of advanced human beings exist scattered in the Galaxy?

by John Stokes

(http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom.../08/01288.html)

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.

The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from moulds to fish to humans. In human DNA, they constitute larger part of the total genome, says Prof. Sam Chang, the group leader. Non-coding sequences, originally known as "junk DNA", were discovered years ago, and their function remained a mystery. The overwhelming majority of Human DNA is "Off-world" in origin. The apparent "extraterrestrial junk genes" merely "enjoy the ride" with hard working active genes, passed from generation to generation.

After comprehensive analysis with the assistance of other scientists, computer programmers, mathematicians, and other learned scholars, Professor Chang had wondered if the apparently "junk Human DNA" was created by some kind of "extraterrestrial programmer". The alien chunks within Human DNA, Professor Chang further observes, "have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs."

Snip by Xentor: follow the link.

According to testimony by Alex Collier in associated with alleged ET contacts, Earth Humans "are the only race of human beings which oppresses and kills itself."

If Human ETs do exist, as scholarly and other representation suggests, the saving of Humanity from its current apparent course of self-destruction, including on-going catastrophic Global Warming, may very well vitally rely on human governance systems placing its greed-driven bigotries aside, toward a constructive dialogue.
    Last edited by Xentor; April 25th, 2007, 04:27 PM. Reason: Snipped due to copyright violation.

This research was debunked some time ago. It's nice fiction, though.
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

Comment

Aren't the extra junk genes to help us age? Like when your body doesn't reproduce itself so well and something has to go the junk makes it more likely that it's just useless info that's not being copied right.
      "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
      -Me

(\_/)
      (O.o)
      (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

Comment

Once again, nice fiction. There's no evidence that junk DNA comes from anywhere but Earth, and even if it were extraterrestrial, we'd have no way of knowing, so chill out, peeps.

banner courtesy Faeawyn

Comment

I actually posted about this same article:
          Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA
          January 13th, 2007, 04:20 AM

Perhaps a merge is in order?

Comment

How would they know to begin with that it was extraterresterial? There is nothing to compare it to..(ok debunked or not it is still worth talking about.)
            Please click the banner to check out my Jewelry on ArtFire!

Comment

It's kind of a non-issue, as far as I'm concerned. As I said the last time this one came up, the author of the article is a liar and a fraud.
              Patrick Stewart
              {Historian|Writer|Memeticist|Artist|Transhumanist|Blogger} {in}errant
              Homo sum: humani nil alienum a me puto
              "Every generation has the obligation to free men's minds for a look at new worlds... to look out from a higher plateau than the last generation." - Ellison S. Onizuka
              "The scorn of Nazis is a benediction." - Little Billy
              "Squick is not a valid moral compass." - Chamelaeon

Did I really just attack you?

Today's Logical Fallacy: Appeal to Consequences

Comment

Working...
              X