Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens caused Sicily fires, say officials

Link

Aliens were responsible for a series of unexplained fires in fridges, TV’s and mobile phones in an Italian village, according to an Italian government report.

Canneto di Caronia, in northern Sicily, drew attention three years ago after residents reported everyday household objects bursting into flames.

TV news footage at the time showed electrical appliances as well as cookers, a pile of wedding presents and furniture smouldering.
    “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

aliens, satan, and 'unnatural' forces????

Comment

hmmmm somebody standing too close the the 'special crops' that burned?
      Mitakuye Oyasin

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya View Post
        hmmmm somebody standing too close the the 'special crops' that burned?
        I dunno, this might be more of a 'something in the water' sort of account.

Comment

As a ranger i've fought a few fires, and its not a rare occurance to suddenly feel a bit groovy and realize that somewhere in the park, something very kind is burning
          Mitakuye Oyasin

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya View Post
            As a ranger i've fought a few fires, and its not a rare occurance to suddenly feel a bit groovy and realize that somewhere in the park, something very kind is burning
            remind me to steer clear of fires then.

Comment

Working...
            X