Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dozens Report UFO Over Texas Town

Dozens Report UFO Over Texas Town

In this farming community where nightfall usually brings clear, starry skies, residents are abuzz over reported sightings of what many believe is a UFO.

Several dozen people - including a pilot, county constable and business owners - insist they have seen a large silent object with bright lights flying low and fast. Some reported seeing fighter jets chasing it.

"People wonder what in the world it is because this is the Bible Belt, and everyone is afraid it's the end of times," said Steve Allen, a freight company owner and pilot who said the object he saw last week was a mile long and half a mile wide. "It was positively, absolutely nothing from these parts."
    From here.

Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
    Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

Holy crap I've seen the same thing before!!! seriously! But that was like years ago...it reminded me of the Star Wars Death star in shape, made no noise, no lights at all though...and I think it was massive. 'cause you can't move silently without being really high up in the air.

Awsome! I'm not the only one to see these things....

er...

or I'm just crazy...
    I'm available for Tarot Readings

An artist is only an artist on condition that he neglects no aspect of his dual nature. This dualism is the power of being oneself and someone else at one and the same time. - Charles Baudelaire

Comment

but not one person snapped a picture of it?

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
      I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
      so I love you because I know no other way
      than this:
      so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
      so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Pablo Neruda

Disclaimer: If you're looking for a debate, please look elsewhere. I'm not judging anyone personally, I'm simply stating my opinion. Some people seem to enjoy conflict...I don't. Please save your arguements for someone who does.

Comment

normally, people dont just carry around cameras or think "hey, document this" they're just trying to figure out what it is...

but cool, cool~ i find it funny we're all still shocked about these things and some are too naiive to believe in something else being out there. *chuckles*

[ all you need is love ]

Reiki Master
        Tarot

-not currently accepting reading requests-

"The messenger continued onward, driven solely by a deeper understanding that upon the scroll in his hand were words more precious to mankind than his own very life..." - Bradfield

Comment

Please don't misunderstand my post. I totally believe in UFO's and life on other planets. Its just frustrating when you have so many people witnessing something but not a single picture. Its just that it sure would be nice to finally have a really good pic of a UFO.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
          I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
          so I love you because I know no other way
          than this:
          so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
          so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Pablo Neruda

Disclaimer: If you're looking for a debate, please look elsewhere. I'm not judging anyone personally, I'm simply stating my opinion. Some people seem to enjoy conflict...I don't. Please save your arguements for someone who does.

Comment

I haven't seen anything like that around these parts but I did see something during the day, it was two big cloud streaks across the sky but no plane in sight. It took me a while before I thought to take a picture, I got my boyfriend's cell out to snap a photo but we were too far away from it.
            Last edited by Liberty; January 16th, 2008, 09:40 PM.
            My greatest power is my mind.

My Blog Associated Content The Daily Cougar

Comment

I think that when confronted by something so odd, people don't necessarily think, "Oh, I've got to get a picture of this!" And being small-town, Bible-belt Texas, it's not like everyone has a camera-phone on the ready! But it sure would've been cool!
              ~*~
              There are no surprises in life, just us closing our eyes to reality. - Me.
              Quantum frying pans fit anywhere. - Me.

~*~
              I read Tarot cards and Oracle cards and Runes and Pendulums and little colored gems that represent the elements. And I believe that they tell the truth. I believe that faeries are real, and that they talk to me. I also know that I'm at least 50% insane. And I'm okay with that. I won't judge you. But you can judge me all you want. I'll just tell you to stuff it where the sun don't shine. And I'll smile while I'm saying it, and offer you homemade fudge and soft pretzels.

Comment

I have always loved Wallace Black Elk's statement :

"There are no such things , as unidentified flying objects..."

"We have always known about them"...

Enough said...

Comment

Originally posted by Faeawyn View Post
                  Please don't misunderstand my post. I totally believe in UFO's and life on other planets. Its just frustrating when you have so many people witnessing something but not a single picture. Its just that it sure would be nice to finally have a really good pic of a UFO.
                  oh i didnt, i usually come off as a smartass in my replies (haha sorry) but i agree- it would be nice.. im a photographer professionally, i dont know if i'd think to take pics or just try to figure out whether or not i should be scared hahaha
                  i guess we'll see when that day comes..

[ all you need is love ]

Reiki Master
                  Tarot

-not currently accepting reading requests-

"The messenger continued onward, driven solely by a deeper understanding that upon the scroll in his hand were words more precious to mankind than his own very life..." - Bradfield

Comment

Working...
                  X