Hypothetical Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David19 View Post
    I'm not sure, if the aliens were human-like, and were on the same kind of level (e.g. the same kind of intelligence, etc), and you could have sex with them, then, I, probably, wouldn't see a problem, if they were less human, by that, I mean, we couldn't have a sexual relationship with them, then, I don't think it would work out.

Then again, people, here, already have relationships with animals, like dogs, cats, and even cars, and objects (like one women, actually several women, are married to the Berlin Wall, and, apparantly, have sexual relationships with it, one woman is married to the Eiffel Tower (who, apparantly, is a female), etc.

Also, if humans can have a relationship with this:

(for those that don't know him, his name is John McCririck (& more info here). You can see more pics here, including a topless one).

Now, that is truly scary!.

There's hope for humans and aliens!
    Woah! That is scary!
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

how the hell do you have sexual relations with the berlin wall and the eiffel tower?
      Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
      "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

Originally posted by aluokaloo View Post
        Woah! That is scary!
        I know, more scary than aliens, or Cthulhu!, now, imagine seeing him naked!.

Comment

how the hell do you have sexual relations with the berlin wall and the eiffel tower?
          I don't know, but you can read about the woman who first married the Berlin Wall, who is called Eija-Riitta Berliner-Mauer, here. She first created the term ObjectŮ’m-sexuality, which is sexual attraction to object, the programme said, it's impossible to know whether there were others before her, there probably were, but since she started the site, and came up with the word to describe it, people know more about it.

Here's her definition of ObjectŮ’m-sexuality, and she also describes herself as an Animist (actually, they all do, I think).

Here is some more information on Objectum-sexuality:

http://www.objectum-sexuality.org/
          Here for more links, sites, articles, etc on it

Here's some more info on Eija-Riitta Berliner-Mauer, the woman who founded the movement:

Here for links, articles, sites, etc on her

I'm not sure how they have sex, but, the way the women described it, it seems like they have a good sex life.

Comment

If we did start meeting up with aliens all across the universe you know having regular contact not unlike international contact here on earth and some people started having inter-universal/galactic relationships with them would it be frowned upon and considered inter-species? (like with bestiality for example) Would you be ok with it? Would you be against it? I'm not sure what I'd feel.
            I think it would depend on the alien.

Comment

I don't really think it would be physically possible. I mean maybe with other bidepal humanoid beings... but the DNA would be soo disimilar.

I don't see why not , but then again the question would always be... would the emotion that alien is feeling be comparable to our own? Would they be truly in love the same as us, likewise if they loved would we be able to even match it?

I think there would be a LOT of contact have to be made before any interaction on that intimate level could occur.

Star Trek and Sta Wars and Babylon 5 are science fiction as far as aliens are concerned.

असतोमा सद्गमय। तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया।
              मृत्योर्मामृतं गमय॥
              ॐ Om Asatoma Sadgamaya, Tamasoma Jyoti Gamaya, Mrityoma Amritam Gamaya ॐ

Comment

which just goes to show that there IS intelligent life out there!
                but apparently not here.

and i just have to quote Eddie Murphy here...
                "If the skins green, there's something wrong with the pu--y!"
                some people are like slinkies -
                not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when they are pushed downs the stairs.

True enlightenment comes from discovering principles which challenge your spiritual view, not from inventing principles to confirm it.

Comment

Originally posted by Theres View Post
                  but apparently not here.
                  Very true.

and i just have to quote Eddie Murphy here...
                  "If the skins green, there's something wrong with the pu--y!"

Comment

If we did start meeting up with aliens all across the universe you know having regular contact not unlike international contact here on earth and some people started having inter-universal/galactic relationships with them would it be frowned upon and considered inter-species? (like with bestiality for example) Would you be ok with it? Would you be against it? I'm not sure what I'd feel.
                    Love knows no color, no race, no religion...
                    :weirdsmil
                    11 Year Member
                    Forum Guide for
                    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Stimpson View Post

Star Trek and Sta Wars and Babylon 5 are science fiction as far as aliens are concerned.
                      I think the Hopi, and the Dali lamma would dissagree
                      Both the Hopi Indians, and the people of tibet have enjoyed a freindship with beings from other worlds for years. It is well documented in their records.
                      11 Year Member
                      Forum Guide for
                      Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

Yes I believe that what you are asking might happen someday. Why? Because Doctor Who said so, and he said it before there was ever a Star Trek or a Star Wars or a Babylon 5. :D

As for me, I'm as progressive as they come, if we ever did meet intelligent aliens and people started falling in love with them and wanting to get married, I'd be all for it. It will probably happen long after our grandchildren's grandchildren have grandchildren, though, which stinks because I wouldn't mind settling down with an attractive female Dalek...

My God is a real Ass; He butchered the Dying-and-Rising Lord, He stole the Eye from the Hawk, He sires the Children of Rebellion, and He lusts after God and Goddess alike. Every green and growing thing shrivels into dust at His touch; every convention is violated by the seed of His loins. He brings drought and infertility to the land, and He has no respect for the crook or the flail. Yet without Him, the slave would never break free from his bondage, the evil serpent would devour the sun, and the future would never come to pass.

The song of the tempest is His name.

Khepher-I-Suti

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Brooks View Post

Heh. That made me rofl.

As for banging an alien, it would depend. If it was a hot alien, sure, I'd go for the anal probe option. Maybe not so much if it resembled Jabba the Hutt, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik Bettie View Post
                            Heh. That made me rofl.

As for banging an alien, it would depend. If it was a hot alien, sure, I'd go for the anal probe option. Maybe not so much if it resembled Jabba the Hutt, though.

I can't top that....suffice to say. I agree.

Comment

Okay...I am familiar with doggie style , and have been in the
                              alpha male position , with a number of women...:bigredgri

But...do tell me...just what , is alien stylie ?

And , are we in an anti - gravity environment ?

Is this where the one in the submissive position , could really
                              sit on it , and spin ?

Inquiring minds , want to know...:uhhuhuh:

Comment

I always thought those Twi'lek dancers from Star Wars were hot... of course I'm an open minded (and I suppose desparate) Aquarian.
                                Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Comment

Working...
                                X