No announcement yet.

UFO seems to hate wind turbines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame cows, they seem innocent but... get them going and they are full of bovine hell fury.

Comment

I can see it now.

A herd of cows find a box of matches, start messing about and before you know it some heiffer is on the wrong end of a methane jet pack heading straight for the biggest mincing machine imaginable!

Of course the crows came along and removed all the biological evidence, as they do, and the cows ain't talking to anyone who doesn't walk on four legs!

:weirdsmil

Comment

Darn anti-environmentalist aliens!

Comment

Originally posted by TygerTyger View Post
          ...not even bits of my frisbee?!
          I know how you feel, or at least my grandpa does. He took a camping trip and his spy satellite toy vanished. woke up the next morning and the government found it at roswell and nicknamed it Mogul.
          ......with liberty and justice for all;
          For all means for all without exceptions!

What is more valuable than liberty? Nothing, not even my own life. As without liberty, is life really worth living?

"those who would give up a little liberty, to gain a little security, deserve neither, and will lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

"Don't Tread on Me" - Forgot

Comment

Originally posted by Glowingsun View Post
            They also said it could have been intruder aircraft. Could be the U.S.
            Nope, Wasn't the US. We prefer to spy on our friends in the 80,000 foot range and higher. That was too low. Obviously amateurs. Im thinkin lost frisbee.
            SEARCH FOR YOURSELF BY YOURSELF, DO NOT ALLOW OTHERS TO MAKE YOUR PATH FOR YOU. IT IS YOUR ROAD AND YOURS ALONE. OTHERS MAY WALK IT WITH YOU, BUT NO ONE CAN WALK IT FOR YOU. (unknown to me)

He who knows does not speak.
            He who speaks does not know. (Lao-tzu),

"Some things to think about if you do it wrong. It may not start... It may start on its own.... It may go up in flames"

Worshiper:fpraiseyo and slave of Mama J. My Baby's mama

(\_/)
            (O.o)
            (> <)

Comment

Perhaps the disturbance in the air interfered with their aircraft's flight?

Comment

Working...
              X