No announcement yet.

Humanity may be targeted by predatory Reptilian extraterrestrial species

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, I'm already against most modern leaders; why would reptilian ones be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by VioletJadeWolf View Post
      Eh, I'm already against most modern leaders; why would reptilian ones be any different?
      Because reptilian ones do not exist.

Comment

You know my ex is getting deeper into this whole conspiracy stuff - one of the few times I hung around he started talking about this guy - he's credible because he was in the airforce - talking about the Annunaki. He told me to research it because it's the only way I'll learn... the truth.

"What does it matter by which wisdom each of us arrives at truth?
        It is not possible that only one road leads to so sublime a mystery."
        - Symmachus, 4 C.E.

Comment

Originally posted by of black birds View Post
          You know my ex is getting deeper into this whole conspiracy stuff - one of the few times I hung around he started talking about this guy - he's credible because he was in the airforce - talking about the Annunaki. He told me to research it because it's the only way I'll learn... the truth.
          ...and I was in Army Intelligence and had a clearance above Top Secret (*)....

...Would it make a difference if I told him it was complete BS? Of course not. People tend to be very "selective" about credibility when they start believing tinfoil hat conspiracies.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(*) Yes, I'm quite serious.
          ________________________________________________________________________

Buy my latest book, ACHERON, as an exclusive audiobook from Audible.com now!
          (Or sign up for a 30-day trial of Audible.com, and get it for free!)

Comment

Sorry , Bryon...

I do like you...

But "military intelligence" is an oxymoron...

Originally posted by BryonMorrigan View Post
            ...and I was in Army Intelligence and had a clearance above Top Secret (*)....

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Blackwolf View Post
              Sorry , Bryon...

I do like you...

But "military intelligence" is an oxymoron...
              And yet we are able to pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of Humanity? That's about as "credible" as W pulling off 9/11.

Comment

Please detail said conspiracy ?

And yet we are able to pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of Humanity? That's about as "credible" as W pulling off 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by of black birds View Post
                  I just laugh at it all.
                  Sure I did the research .. I am not going to say we have not been visited and are being helped be other inteligent beings. Too many Government officials who currently hold seats in washington support project disclosure.

There is however a fine line between bullshit and truth.

Reptillians preying upon us? Annunaki? sorry I have examined the so called evidence and came to the conclusion it is bullshit.

WE are about to be in the middle of an intergalactic war.. im not going to argue this. The live feeds from Nasa TV reveal much in the way of targets and unidentified craft.. If you can understand the code lingo they speak..(Radio protocol)
                  11 Year Member
                  Forum Guide for
                  Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

He can't because of his status...

lol

that being said.. it doesn't surprise me to see all thise "Secret revealed hidden tesimony" coming out of the wood work... then at the end of the show.. you can buy books and t shirts..

its a big money makeing racket.. all it is...

Of course we cant see the ships because they are invisible..
                    lol
                    11 Year Member
                    Forum Guide for
                    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

I was making a joke that, being that MI is generally (and rightfully so, I might add) derided for being incompetent...it is highly unlikely that we would be able to pull off the massive conspiracy necessary to shield the "fact" that we are being controlled by some kind of alien race. I think people give the US gov't way too much credit when it comes to their ability to actually create and maintain these kinds of conspiracies.

Comment

The U.S. government couldn't conceal secret prisons for suspected terrorists, let alone an interplanetary conspiracy.

Now, the British government on the other hand, there is a group of people who know how to keep something quiet...

:hahugh:
                        "Polidori once asked Byron what, besides scribble verses, he could do better than Polidori himself. Byron icily replied: 'Three things. First, I can hit with a pistol the keyhole of that door. Secondly, I can swim across that river to yonder point. And thirdly, I can give you a damned good thrashing.'"

Comment

Soooo.... it sounds like the predator from alien versus predator....
                          :boing:Bouncey, Bouncey, Bouncey......

"are the bad people gone?"

commander sheapard: Put more of the stuff in the... the thing more stuff goes in.

Commander Shepard: You think I'm crazy, don't you?
                          Urdnott Wrex: Sometimes crazy is the best way to go.

Ashley Williams: Why is it whenever someone says "with all due respect", they really mean "kiss my ass"?

Comment

...it is highly unlikely that we would be able to pull off the massive conspiracy necessary.... I think people give the US gov't way too much credit when it comes to their ability to actually create and maintain these kinds of conspiracies.
                            I'm just saying in general with regard to conspiracies rather than the specific theme of this thread:

You don't need to keep things secret. You just have to be able to humiliate and at least appear to discredit those in the know who choose to tell. You have to embellish to the point that it looks absurd, and embellish to the point that even someone who knows the reality and tries to explain it in moderate tones will be tarnished with the embellishments and extremism.

For that matter, the conspirators don't have to, most of the time. The merest hint of secret underhanded dealings either gets picked up by the extremists from the beginning and made into something absurd or the general public wants so desperately to deny such things that they will joke, make rationalizations ad in general say "it cannot be" and mock anyone who believes.

Conspiracies aside, just look at the damage PETA did to the animal rights movement with their actual absurdities. Even those of us with more moderate opinions get tarnished by the PETA problem by merely mentioning the phrase "animal rights."

I don't think there are that many secret conspiracies. Just a lot of underhanded things that are known but have so much misinformation put out there and embellished on that no one quite knows what to believe.

I also believe that one person in a high can do a lot of damage provided they keep quiet and always have a plausible answer or mode of changing the subject or laying the blame elsewhere ready the moment anyone questions them.

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it!"
                            Arthur Dent Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Mass hysteria and mass complacency are flip sides of the same coin. Never panic, always think for yourself. Question all information, even from those individuals and sources you hold most cherished, for in those instances, complacency and hysteria alike become all too easy. All information either comes from humans or is filtered through the human mind (our own or another's) and thus subject to human faults no matter if it comes from a scientist or a messiah. Question it. And constantly question yourself.

Neither ravens nor wolves like to be gilt in silver.

Comment

It has nothing to do with the government. We all have Kundalini in our spine (serpent), this is out Reptilian blood line. The Inca or Maya worshiped the Feathered Serpent. They claim to have come from the stars, the Serpent Constilation. The alchemists beleived you could mix human blood with snake poision in a silver chalis & drink it & you would have eternal life? I'm not going to try that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X