Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omar
    replied
    It has nothing to do with the government. We all have Kundalini in our spine (serpent), this is out Reptilian blood line. The Inca or Maya worshiped the Feathered Serpent. They claim to have come from the stars, the Serpent Constilation. The alchemists beleived you could mix human blood with snake poision in a silver chalis & drink it & you would have eternal life? I'm not going to try that one.

Leave a comment:

• Corvis Canis Latrans
    replied
    Originally posted by BryonMorrigan View Post
    ...it is highly unlikely that we would be able to pull off the massive conspiracy necessary.... I think people give the US gov't way too much credit when it comes to their ability to actually create and maintain these kinds of conspiracies.
    I'm just saying in general with regard to conspiracies rather than the specific theme of this thread:

You don't need to keep things secret. You just have to be able to humiliate and at least appear to discredit those in the know who choose to tell. You have to embellish to the point that it looks absurd, and embellish to the point that even someone who knows the reality and tries to explain it in moderate tones will be tarnished with the embellishments and extremism.

For that matter, the conspirators don't have to, most of the time. The merest hint of secret underhanded dealings either gets picked up by the extremists from the beginning and made into something absurd or the general public wants so desperately to deny such things that they will joke, make rationalizations ad in general say "it cannot be" and mock anyone who believes.

Conspiracies aside, just look at the damage PETA did to the animal rights movement with their actual absurdities. Even those of us with more moderate opinions get tarnished by the PETA problem by merely mentioning the phrase "animal rights."

I don't think there are that many secret conspiracies. Just a lot of underhanded things that are known but have so much misinformation put out there and embellished on that no one quite knows what to believe.

I also believe that one person in a high can do a lot of damage provided they keep quiet and always have a plausible answer or mode of changing the subject or laying the blame elsewhere ready the moment anyone questions them.

Leave a comment:

• PepperMintFairy
    replied
    Soooo.... it sounds like the predator from alien versus predator....

Leave a comment:

• Kaliayev
    replied
    The U.S. government couldn't conceal secret prisons for suspected terrorists, let alone an interplanetary conspiracy.

Now, the British government on the other hand, there is a group of people who know how to keep something quiet...

:hahugh:

Leave a comment:

• BryonMorrigan
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Blackwolf View Post
    Please detail said conspiracy ?
    I was making a joke that, being that MI is generally (and rightfully so, I might add) derided for being incompetent...it is highly unlikely that we would be able to pull off the massive conspiracy necessary to shield the "fact" that we are being controlled by some kind of alien race. I think people give the US gov't way too much credit when it comes to their ability to actually create and maintain these kinds of conspiracies.

Leave a comment:

• Xander67
    replied
    He can't because of his status...

lol

that being said.. it doesn't surprise me to see all thise "Secret revealed hidden tesimony" coming out of the wood work... then at the end of the show.. you can buy books and t shirts..

its a big money makeing racket.. all it is...

Of course we cant see the ships because they are invisible..
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Xander67
    replied
    Originally posted by of black birds View Post
    You know my ex is getting deeper into this whole conspiracy stuff - one of the few times I hung around he started talking about this guy - he's credible because he was in the airforce - talking about the Annunaki. He told me to research it because it's the only way I'll learn... the truth.
    I just laugh at it all.
    Sure I did the research .. I am not going to say we have not been visited and are being helped be other inteligent beings. Too many Government officials who currently hold seats in washington support project disclosure.

There is however a fine line between bullshit and truth.

Reptillians preying upon us? Annunaki? sorry I have examined the so called evidence and came to the conclusion it is bullshit.

WE are about to be in the middle of an intergalactic war.. im not going to argue this. The live feeds from Nasa TV reveal much in the way of targets and unidentified craft.. If you can understand the code lingo they speak..(Radio protocol)

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Blackwolf
    replied

And yet we are able to pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of Humanity? That's about as "credible" as W pulling off 9/11.

Leave a comment:

• BryonMorrigan
    replied
    Sorry , Bryon...

I do like you...

But "military intelligence" is an oxymoron...
    And yet we are able to pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of Humanity? That's about as "credible" as W pulling off 9/11.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Blackwolf
    replied
    Sorry , Bryon...

I do like you...

But "military intelligence" is an oxymoron...

...and I was in Army Intelligence and had a clearance above Top Secret (*)....

Leave a comment:

• BryonMorrigan
    replied
    Originally posted by of black birds View Post
    You know my ex is getting deeper into this whole conspiracy stuff - one of the few times I hung around he started talking about this guy - he's credible because he was in the airforce - talking about the Annunaki. He told me to research it because it's the only way I'll learn... the truth.
    ...and I was in Army Intelligence and had a clearance above Top Secret (*)....

...Would it make a difference if I told him it was complete BS? Of course not. People tend to be very "selective" about credibility when they start believing tinfoil hat conspiracies.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(*) Yes, I'm quite serious.

Leave a comment:

• of black birds
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas
    replied
    Originally posted by VioletJadeWolf View Post
    Eh, I'm already against most modern leaders; why would reptilian ones be any different?
    Because reptilian ones do not exist.

Leave a comment:

• VioletJadeWolf
    replied
    Eh, I'm already against most modern leaders; why would reptilian ones be any different?

Leave a comment:

• Meadhbh
    replied
    I don't know being ate by alien over lords seems kinda like a cliche way to die. Besides I really like the idea of being eaten by anything really.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X