UFOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFOs

Well, last weekend, I stopped by Storm Moon's crib and as I was about to leave, she points out a red light over some trees. Roughly 1/2 a mile or so away. It blinked so I thought it was an airplane but it wasn't moving and make a humming noise. Then it flashed and disappeared then reappeared. It flashed again and went back to normal lighting. It was there for hours. I couldn't sleep that night since I had alien abduction dreams and this think really made me paranoid.

Anyone else see things like that?

well.. the very first t hing i would consider is..... how close is the nearest military base/center? not that a UFO is impossible, its' possible.. just likely that it was something else.

Comment

Nearest cellular tower is 1 mile in the opposite direction I was looking at the red light. Nearest military base is 40 miles and the nearest airport is 6 miles, again, behind the direction I was looking at the red light. The next night, no light at all and Storm Moon never seen it before.

Comment

Since it couldn't have been a plane, has anyone else seen anything weird like that?

Comment

i saw that too

Proud Mommy :bigblue:

I Got Full Custody!

Comment

Maybe the cell tower light was reflecting off a cloud or something?
            “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

Comment

I've seen plenty of stuff I couldn't identify, but I think it's a mistake to assume it's something "weird".

Was it at night? Remember that nighttime plays havoc with your depth perception - it could have been a far-off cell tower or radio tower that the dropping leaves have just recently allowed to be visible from your vantage point.
              - Sleet

Comment

I doubt it was a cellular tower since the only one nearby was behind me. I don't know what it was but it wasn't seen before or since. Maybe a helicopter but it didn't move for hours and a helicopter would at lest get fuel or waver a bit. It wasn't cloudy so I doubt it was a reflection. I don't know what it was but it was weird.

Comment

I have had a lost time experience in an area where UFO activity was high..which I wasn't..very very very strange thing to go thru..absolutely no memory in between going into some ground fog and coming out of it 6 hours later covered in a fine sooty like powder without my shoes on, with a full but hot can of coke I had just opened when I drove into the foggy area still sitting there in the middle of the road with the car running. Now logically how long can one sit in the middle of a state highway with their engine running and lights on but not moving ??? Certainly not 6 uninterrupted hours!
                  sigpic

Comment

That sighting of what ever it was spooked me since I used to have dreams of being taken by small grey guys. All they'd do is have me walk around the ship or sit in a room and then send me off. Always from my bedroom so it has to be a dream. Weird though since I had a dream that someone was trying to beat down my apartment door and some of those grey guys held it back. When I checked the foor after I woke up, there was some damage to the door that wasn't there before. At any rate, I just wanted to see if anyone else here seen that kind of thing and share thier experiences.

Comment

have you read Communion by Whitley Schrieber ? The grey guys always took him from his bedroom...maybe it isn't such a dream?? I have onely one fragment..being in a bright light looking at a "map"..and my toe had a cut on it when I woke up, came to, whatever..and I had no shoes on..guess I just stopped in teh middle of the road for 6 hours and decided to take my shoes off, huh?
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm under the assuption the grey guys were dreams since I have no real proof of it. Your cut and lack of shoes are some evidence that something weird happened. For me, nothing too concrete but weird images and scenes. They may have been real but I'm hoping they're not. They expect to much from me but my last dream of them, they said that something changed they didn't plan on so they won't see me anymore and I never heard from them again.

Comment

The other day my family and I were coming back from Santa Claus Land (a real place, which you're probably aware of if you live in KY) and I don't know if our brains were just shaken up from riding the Scrambler too much or what, but we were freaking out thinking we saw a space ship. I mean, I would have sworn that's what it was, and so would my husband, but after we changed directions, we figured out that it had to be a plane. I can't believe what a difference a little bit of distance and an angle change can make. I had the video camera with us and was getting ready to film it when it changed. I can only imagine what would have happened if I had filmed first, and not stuck around to find out it wasn't a real ufo. (Not that I'm saying yours isn't real) I'd have probably created quite a stir in my small hometown!
                          I think what's amazing is how I can look up in the sky, and start thinking that something is a UFO, and it's almost like I'm TRYING to convince myself it's a UFO, and when I finally start to believe me, I start hoping I'm wrong! Hee Hee.

♥¥ Love and Light☮☼

Comment

The Aliens are here -

Here is my experience in NYC with missing time, and UFO's - http://witchesrealm.com/4u/NYCUFO.html

It says it a lot more succinctly than I could here. I do believe the aliens are here.

Comment

My mother told me that once when she was young, when she was at the countryside, she was walking outside at night with her friend. Then suddenly her friend pointed at a big red thing that seemed to be still on one place in the middle of the sky.
                              She said: 'Look! The Moon is red!'. My mom said: 'But.. um, how can the Moon be red? lol. That is not the Moon. The Moon is there! Look!'. And she pointed at where the REAL Moon was. Both were amazed. They stood there and watched it.
                              My mother told me it was a huge red bright circle. It was there, all the time, for like 2 hours or so. And then just disappeared. Interesting isn't it?
                              Last edited by WarriorZhanna; October 30th, 2004, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X