No announcement yet.

UFOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we'll ever know for sure who these visitors are. If they are non-violent, and mean us no harm, then what is there to be afraid of? If they wanted to hurt us, certainly they could have by now. Afterall, they have more technology than we do, and could have used it already if they wanted to. Good thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Hawk
      I don't think we'll ever know for sure who these visitors are. If they are non-violent, and mean us no harm, then what is there to be afraid of? If they wanted to hurt us, certainly they could have by now. Afterall, they have more technology than we do, and could have used it already if they wanted to. Good thread!
      Well, considering they resemble us yet aren't us would scare people. It does me especially after I had an experience were I was asleep and had my head covered up. I heard 3 pops. I woke up fast and asked if anyone was there. I heard light footsteps and seemed like a finger push down on the blanket. I yelled to wake up the house (no one did), I heard 3 pops and no one was there.

Comment

I heard light footsteps and seemed like a finger push down on the blanket.
        That would have definitely sent me over the edge.

When I was younger, I had, on many occasions, "dreams" of running from aliens.(small grey/white figures with large heads and big deep black eyes) In one dream in particular I was in the woods behind my house, hiding in a tree from them, I sat there for what seemed like forever and watched them look for me. It seemed as if they had given up and I climbed out of the tree and as soon as I hit the ground, I bright light covered me and thats all I remember. I've had dreams similar to that pretty much all my life except for the last 2 years or so.
        What we do in life echoes in eternity.

-Maximus

Comment

Originally posted by Noctis
          That would have definitely sent me over the edge.

When I was younger, I had, on many occasions, "dreams" of running from aliens.(small grey/white figures with large heads and big deep black eyes) In one dream in particular I was in the woods behind my house, hiding in a tree from them, I sat there for what seemed like forever and watched them look for me. It seemed as if they had given up and I climbed out of the tree and as soon as I hit the ground, I bright light covered me and thats all I remember. I've had dreams similar to that pretty much all my life except for the last 2 years or so.
          I had dreams somewhat like that between middle school and my last year at college. They told me they were leaving me alone since something changed. No idea what that something was.

Comment

Working...
          X