UFOs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFOs?

I went outside this morning.... something in the sky caught my attention. Actually 2 things did.

It looked like spot lights in the sky, although there was no way it was. I stood and watched them for about 15 minutes, and not once did they duplicate the same movement... When I looked outside about 20 minutes later they were gone.

I just don't know what it could be?

I'm kind of kicking myself now for not going and grabbing my video camera.
    -jeleia

That happened to me two or three times actually, and like you I wish I had a camera at the time.

There are a lot of things paranormal, or what not, that I wish I could have put on camera. But then again, perhaps it wasn't meant to be-
    Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want to escape from these things.

T.S. Eliot

Comment

I've seen UFO's that look translusent like, I wish I had photos of the rascals.

"Go out and go after the things in life you love."-Hank Williams Jr

"I've always been different with one foot over the line
      Winding up somewhere one step ahead or behind
      It ain't been so easy but I guess I shouldn't complain
      I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane"- Waylon Jennings

Comment

While stopped at a red light in Lakeland, Florida, I looked up through my front windshield to admire the clouds and there in broad daylight was a translusent space craft peeping out of a hugh white billowing cloud. It looked as if it came into our reality from another dimension. I say this, because it appeared ghostly.
        Make Love Not War

Comment

Working...
        X