Ufo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufo

For the second time in my life I have seen a jet chasing around an UFO. I was sitting in my bedroom watching Medium and I heard this horrible roaring. It sounded like a jet flying overhead only it was like three times louder. Thought maybe one was crashing, (we have a bombing range NE of where I live) so I look out the window, and I see a jet chasing this weird green light. They flew in a circle around my house for about five min. After the first two min. another jet came up from the South and joined in the chase. Whatever they were chasing was really loud. Like I said, it sounded like the roar of a jet, only about three times louder. You could tell too when they flew over. You could hear the jets, and then this thing with it's huge noise. It was cool. I wish the gov. would just fess up and tell the truth.
    /
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" -Albert Einstein
    Campaign to bring back Futurama

Oh man I love stuff about U.F.O's & crop circles & aliens. I saw a crop circle up close once, & I have seen strange lights but other than the stuff I see on t.v that is all I have seen up close. I know there is other life forms out there, there just has to be! The question is though is do they all come in peace?

Comment

I have seen a ufo before.. and I have seen an actual alien.. and NO I wasn't dreaming!

Proud Mommy :bigblue:

I Got Full Custody!

Comment

Seen 3 UFOs in my life. Very odd, no aliens though.
        Eowyn - "The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain."

Comment

" I wish the govt would just fess up and tell the truth".. I do to. Maybe the govt or the powers that be think that the existance of an extraterestial race would be too much for the public too handle. Too belief systems would topple.
          Last edited by Janus109; February 18th, 2005, 02:16 PM.
          Synchronicity Is God's Handwriting ~ Marianne Williamson

Comment

Originally posted by SenseofSoul
            " I wish the govt would just fess up and tell the truth".. I do to. Maybe the govt or the powers that be think that the existance of an extraterestial race would be too much for the public too handle. Too belief systems would topple.
            There was a time that there probably would have been a certain degree of panic. Remember what a radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds" did. But I tend to think society as a whole would react predictably. Namely, most people would be intrigued for a week or two before returning their attention to the celebrity court case du jour.

Comment

I think the reason why government doesn't fess up is because the aliens are not openly communicating with the govts, and the alien bodies and crashed ships that the govt. confiscated are being used to try to figure out the alien technology. They certainly wouldn't want to announce to other countries that they have the opportunity to learn that level of technology.....which would certainly give advantage over the rest of the world.

I have mentioned before that I have also seen an alien 'space' ship. No doubt in my mind that it was not man-made. The aliens could do anything they wanted. Their technology is WAY beyond what we can do, at least from what I saw that ship do.

Syrena

Comment

i've seen a ufo only once (that i can remember...) me and some other kids were just playing outside and then we saw this light hover, move about unnaturally, hover, and then just dissapear.

that's amazing about what you saw though :0 wow...

Comment

We just got through watching a show about ufo information on the noggin channel. I started thinking, "Maybe we shouldn't be sending all these signals out there...what if we don't know what we're saying to them?!! What if they receive our signal and the interpretation is 'Target right here!" or something?" Then, one of the guys on the show was warning people, saying that his gut instinct is that they're not coming over for coffee, they're coming to take over...saying that we shouldn't be sending all these signals. My hubby said he thinks that we're the ones on the prowl...he thinks that the rich people will all get to go to some other new world when we've used this one all up...he said he thinks George W. wants to go discover other places to drill for oil.
                  He's got a pretty good point though. One of the guys on the show said he thought we'd have definite information about aliens by the year 2020 or 2025. This is right on target with my theory that aliens are communicating with me, or someone is, via my dreams...like the one on my coincidence thread...I had that dream the aliens showed me this video about the year 2029...days later my hubby tells me that's the year a meteorite or something is on its way to pass between the earth and the moon. I'm getting the definite feeling this ain't no meteorite, peoples...perhaps we're detecting another sort of craft en route...it's all coming together; I just don't have the pieces in place yet.
                  I could be, and probably am, way off base here. Doesn't hurt to keep an open mind, though!
                  hey maybe that's how Jesus is coming back! He's riding that sucker side saddle all the way, too!

Anyway, that's cool that you've seen that green thingy...didn't it scare you though? I have to admit, I'd have to change pants if I witnessed that sort of thing around here...

♥¥ Love and Light☮☼

Comment

This Thursday Feb 24,2005 ABC is going to do a 2 hour special on UFO"s hosted by Peter Jennings. It will be interesting to see if they take the matter seriously or just try to dismiss the phenomena all together.

Synchronicity Is God's Handwriting ~ Marianne Williamson

Comment

Originally posted by Syrena
                      I think the reason why government doesn't fess up is because the aliens are not openly communicating with the govts, and the alien bodies and crashed ships that the govt. confiscated are being used to try to figure out the alien technology. They certainly wouldn't want to announce to other countries that they have the opportunity to learn that level of technology.....which would certainly give advantage over the rest of the world.

Syrena

I don't know, I might want to announce the technology. Fear is just as much a weapon as a gun, and scaring the living daylights out of a hostile government might well be worth something.

Comment

Working...
                      X