Have you been abducted by aliens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you been abducted by aliens?

I have seen a lot of programs about people that say they were abducted by aliens, grays in paticular. Women claim that they are impregnated, then the baby is taken from them at a later date, via another abduction. These babies are hybreds. If you have been abducted please share your experiences with us. I am very fascinated and curious about this phenomena. There are millions of people claiming they are being abducted on a regular basis for various reasons.
    Make Love Not War

I've not been abducted...at least not that I recall!

"Go out and go after the things in life you love."-Hank Williams Jr

"I've always been different with one foot over the line
    Winding up somewhere one step ahead or behind
    It ain't been so easy but I guess I shouldn't complain
    I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane"- Waylon Jennings

Comment

yea,
      i get abducted, and contacted in many different ways

i'm working so closely with "them, on the other-side" that i can even introduce other people to them.

i prefer not to tell my abduction stories, unless some asks the right questions.
      i will answer any questions you have, that is what i need to begin sharing my stories.

it began when i was 5 years old,
      but i never really realized what was happening until 1992
      the last time i was abducted was mmm....i have it written down someplace, it was january or february of 2005, there was in fact a massive invasion which lasted a few days, maybe 2 weeks.

Comment

not that I'm aware of

Freedom of speech means not only the freedom to say what you want, but letting others have the freedom to say what they want, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

Comment

miss goody two shoes..
          how is it that you were not able to figure out what happened until 92? and do you see a paticular reason of why they would abduct you so many times? does it happen at night? very interested...

Comment

I have not be abducted but Ive seen them. I can take a lie test and prove it

Proud Mommy :bigblue:

I Got Full Custody!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyTrinity
              I have not be abducted but Ive seen them. I can take a lie test and prove it
              care to elaborate on this?

no, ive never seen any, allthough I find the theory very interesting
              Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
              (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
              anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Comment

I've heard of these things also, never been abducted as far as I know...I do believe there are aliens, though I'm not sure if any are intelligent, or if the only ones are just tiny bugs. I do think there is life somewhere out there...
                Save the Dragons, click the eggs!

To feed an animal for free, click the link above once every day!

Comment

Originally posted by AstralMagick
                  I've heard of these things also, never been abducted as far as I know...I do believe there are aliens, though I'm not sure if any are intelligent, or if the only ones are just tiny bugs. I do think there is life somewhere out there...
                  Me too. There's so much space in the universe, there has to be some alien life out there.

Comment

I haven't but I have an older cousin who claims he was.

Comment

Originally posted by bumpinthenight
                      miss goody two shoes..
                      how is it that you were not able to figure out what happened until 92? and do you see a paticular reason of why they would abduct you so many times? does it happen at night? very interested...
                      1992 was the first time I experienced communion with the greys.
                      Before then, they had been visiting me, and I experienced some odd symptoms, but nothing to suggest anything alien.

Then in 1992 the greys came and spoke directly to me, there were 3, but only one spoke. Boing told me what they had been doing, and led me to believe they were like Angels. But later I found out they were lying.

Why do they come many times?
                      Something to do with the way time works, and human growth.

The 1992 experience was during the day.
                      The most recent experience 2005 happened at night.
                      But I saw some things during the day too, and heard things from friends, that is how I realized it was a massive invasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Chameleon
                        Me too. There's so much space in the universe, there has to be some alien life out there.
                        In the Universe.... yeah, most likely, but not in our Galaxy. In fact, the odds of life developing on a planet is so remote that the chances are that only 1 out of 50 galaxies would develop life. So while, somewhere out there, life is thriving, chances are we'll never run into them.

Comment

Originally posted by DRACOtheDRAGON
                          care to elaborate on this?
                          What do you want to know

Proud Mommy :bigblue:

I Got Full Custody!

Comment

I'm pretty sure there is life on other worlds. The existence of intelligent life wouldn't surprise me, but I don't believe they're coming here. I've yet to see anything that convinces me alien abductions are happening. If I should bump into an alien, the instant I feel threatened I'm opening fire, interplanetary annihilation be damned.
                            "I would rather make the gravest of mistakes than surrender my own judgement." -- Cora Munroe in Last of the Mohicans

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -- Conan the Barbarian in "Tower of the Elephant" by Robert E. Howard

"Moral outrage has little effect on a cat." -- Garrison Keillor

"There aren't many problems than can't be fixed
                            with $700 and a .30-06." -- Jeff Cooper. Or maybe it was his daughter Lindy. I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Asa Heimdallr
                              In the Universe.... yeah, most likely, but not in our Galaxy. In fact, the odds of life developing on a planet is so remote that the chances are that only 1 out of 50 galaxies would develop life. So while, somewhere out there, life is thriving, chances are we'll never run into them.

Yes I agree. I believe that the Earth is rare as far as life developing on it goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X