Have you been abducted by aliens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Auroro
    You have to remember, my mind is open, not my skull, so my brain is not going to fall out.
    Being open minded doesn't mean surrendeing your critical thinking faculties. If the person in question is an alien, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to verify. If this is proven out, fine, but odds are the person suffers from some sort of psychological problem. Such people are very unpredictable and therefore difficult to deal with. I'd rather err on the side of caution and suggest SafeInTheWingsOfIsis be careful and take mental illness into account when dealing with this person.
    "I would rather make the gravest of mistakes than surrender my own judgement." -- Cora Munroe in Last of the Mohicans

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -- Conan the Barbarian in "Tower of the Elephant" by Robert E. Howard

"Moral outrage has little effect on a cat." -- Garrison Keillor

"There aren't many problems than can't be fixed
    with $700 and a .30-06." -- Jeff Cooper. Or maybe it was his daughter Lindy. I can't remember.

Comment

oh, yeah...well of course. that was the first thing that came into my head but I was trying to be open-minded. I'm not saying that I believe everything that he says or that anyone could just tell me something off the wall and I'll agree/believe...you have to take everything with a grain of salt but you also can't just dismiss something without going into depth. okay, that made no sense. leave me alone, i'm tired. haha

'Aset was a clever woman... more intelligent than countless gods... she was ignorant of nothing in heaven or on earth'
      --Papyrus 1993 from Dyn 12 (c. 1200B.C.)

Comment

Originally posted by SafeInTheWingsOfIsis
        okay, that made no sense. leave me alone, i'm tired.
        lol.
        my.NAME.is.DURIEL.
        <--------------->
        We are the many-born. We are the immortal.
        We have been known by many names throughout the ages,
        though few have understood the truth of our existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Auroro
          lol.
          :uhhuhuh:

'Aset was a clever woman... more intelligent than countless gods... she was ignorant of nothing in heaven or on earth'
          --Papyrus 1993 from Dyn 12 (c. 1200B.C.)

Comment

Working...
          X