No announcement yet.

Group Crafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend of mine makes Pentacles for Yule Presents every year using metal circle frames, and different textured ribbons. She wraps the frame with one ribbon and hot glues it at the top with a loop for a hanger. Then she takes a contrasting ribbon and weaves it into the star shape.

Mine is purple and silver, and I've added bells and charms to it over the years. It was made about five years ago and still looks new.

Z
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyrstorm View Post
      A friend of mine makes Pentacles for Yule Presents every year using metal circle frames, and different textured ribbons. She wraps the frame with one ribbon and hot glues it at the top with a loop for a hanger. Then she takes a contrasting ribbon and weaves it into the star shape.

Mine is purple and silver, and I've added bells and charms to it over the years. It was made about five years ago and still looks new.

Z
      Thanks, I wondered about using ribbon, glad to know that's doable.

Comment

Working...
      X