No announcement yet.

House Protection Spells & Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't bought that one yet. I can't wait to read it though. I have the magical household and I love that one too.
    Blessings to you and be well.

Comment

Bump for Jasmine Star
      My adopted smilies:
      Joe and LaGina

I Proudly And Lovingly Accept This Banner On Behalf of Our Beloved Flar7 for his poem, "The Chase." It Was Truly How He Lived.

Come Dream With Me...

Oy! My Goddess! Creations
      COS9 is the Goddess of Banners!
      The Goddess Cafe

Well, I've got the message - stay among the living - Stevie Nicks

Comment

Bump for Neptune
        My adopted smilies:
        Joe and LaGina

I Proudly And Lovingly Accept This Banner On Behalf of Our Beloved Flar7 for his poem, "The Chase." It Was Truly How He Lived.

Come Dream With Me...

Oy! My Goddess! Creations
        COS9 is the Goddess of Banners!
        The Goddess Cafe

Well, I've got the message - stay among the living - Stevie Nicks

Comment

Here's a few little things I've learned.

Take a clear glass/jar and fill it with water. Add salt and let it sit in a room that you want purified. When the water begins to look cloudy, it's absorbed the negativity. The more cloudy the water, the more negativity absorbed. Pour the water down the drain and then rinse the glass. Fill with more water and salt, repeat until it remains clear. Then, move on to the next room.

This second one I actually stumbled on to and it startled the living daylights out of me. It was the first time that I had ever seen *salt* change color. Take a container and fill it with some amount of salt. Let it sit in the room that needs clensing. Remove and discard the salt when it appears grey. The room will be clensed of unwanted energies.

It is possible to use salt water and asperge (sprinkle) a room with it and clense it like that. Also, sweep it out, as you do so, visualize sweeping the unwanted energy out. If you can, sweep it out the house literally.
          Blessings to you and yours,

Cydira

---------------------
          "Give me liberty or give me death." ~ Patrick Henry
          "Don't tread on me." ~ Revolutionary Battle Standard
          ---------------------

I'm on Keen! Call me for a tarot reading!

Comment

Thank you so very much

for all the wonderful information. I am learning more and more with each post I read.

Where might I find fleabane, DragonsBlood, and Valerian though?

Blessings to all,

Donna
            ----------------------------------------
            Goddessware HERE and HERE

for swords, knives & more.

"Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, 'Oh that Thou would bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast [territory], and that Thine hand might be with me, and that Thou would keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me!' And God granted him that which he requested." 1 Chronicles 4:10

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine

$25 a month to feed your family

What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand?

Comment

what wonderful information -- -i also wondered if fleabane might have another name ? or can eucalyptus or rosemary be substituted ?

Thanks
              Raves
              So very thankful for all that I have and even MORE thankful for all that i don't. :mmm:

Comment

sorry to bump this back up, but for the longest time we've kept acornes on our kitchen windowsil after my mother read it somewhere. Nothing serious has ever happened to the house, and everyone is safe, happy and healthy.

also, I read that turning the household broom upside down works wonderfully. Having the bristles in the air instead of the handle.

Comment

For a simple witch bottle directed at protection you can add pins and thread (all messed up) and put it near the front of your home; place the rune symbol on the lid to seal the bottle.

~*Thank You WynnJera, For The Beautiful Banner!*~
                  "To wherever it may lead."

Comment

Bump!
                    ~Magic and Rituals & Advanced Paganism Forum Guide~
                    ~Paths: Palo, Santeria, Hoodoo, Voodoo Forum Guide~
                    Thanks Catiana and Athena-Nadine for the beautiful banners!

I am the daughter of earth and water, and nursling of the sky; I pass through the pores of the ocean and shores; I change but cannot die.{Percy Bysshe Shelley}

RIP Tony
                    05/25/67 - 06/22/08
                    You are my Angel

Comment

Bump!
                      Come visit my Blog

Comment

to protect and purify i boil a lemon, cut into pieces, basil and marjoram until the smell fills the immediate area, then use it as a mop water, rubbing it all over the floors of the kitchen and bathroom areas (tiled rooms)
                        i always try to visualize us being safe and happy, with all the negativity and bad energies being washed away.

plus it smells really good.

Comment

I ward the doors and windows. I go to each door and window every day, but I'm sure others can do it once a week or less if they're more intune to energy. I make a pentacle over every door and window with my finger, but as I do I see a blue flame come from my finger. The pentacle is like a stop sign. I chant after I do each door and window too. Usually, "Goddess protect this home from all evil and may the angels guard this home and all within." Of course you can chant whatever you wish.

You can also sprinkle the doors and windows with salt water each month. And as you do that you can use the pentacle flame as a reinforcement.
                          Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.-Cherokee proverb

Comment

One of my favorites I got from and Urban magic book, I believe that it was The Urban Primative by Raven Kaldera. You make a circle of some kind of grain (I added some protective herbs) outside around your living space and visualize large magical, protective vines comming from the grain and wrapping around the house/apartment complex.

Comment

Originally posted by cydira View Post
                              Here's a few little things I've learned.

Take a clear glass/jar and fill it with water. Add salt and let it sit in a room that you want purified. When the water begins to look cloudy, it's absorbed the negativity. The more cloudy the water, the more negativity absorbed. Pour the water down the drain and then rinse the glass. Fill with more water and salt, repeat until it remains clear. Then, move on to the next room.

This second one I actually stumbled on to and it startled the living daylights out of me. It was the first time that I had ever seen *salt* change color. Take a container and fill it with some amount of salt. Let it sit in the room that needs clensing. Remove and discard the salt when it appears grey. The room will be clensed of unwanted energies

It is possible to use salt water and asperge (sprinkle) a room with it and clense it like that. Also, sweep it out, as you do so, visualize sweeping the unwanted energy out. If you can, sweep it out the house literally.
                              This is a terribly old thread but I'm hoping someone can help me here. Has anyone tried either of the methods above that Cydira mentioned? I'm very new to this but have been feeling some terrible negative energy in and around my home. I have salt and I have a clear container to put it in. Is there anything else a poor broad like me could try without going off to the store (any store) to buy things?
                              "The magnificent, marvelous, mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!" ~ Madam Mim, Sword in the Stone

Comment

When I moved into my place(apartment), I just assumed that it needed to be cleansed so I, ritualistically with my own spell-forms, set about casting my wards on the walls,ceilings, floors and windows and front door. The process of setting this up naturally pushed the offending energy out and made it feel better when done. I feel this a better option anyhow then setting up a larger warding circle that most do as it doesn't keep in negative stuff as happens when you have a life. If you set up a circle around an entire building you risk getting all the negative from the other tenants and you might interfere with other practitioners if they live in your building. Be careful also when you set up your workspace as if you don't align it correctly with your wards they can create interference in any workings you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X