New "fetchs" for new purpose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "fetchs" for new purpose?

Hi! I as just wanting to ask about what this thought sounds like? if it is feasible? here several months ago I had made a "fetch" Rosey and when her time was done put her to bed. She was a real eye opener to me and did her job wonderfully.

BUT now? I have a new problem that I was hoping a few new "fetchs" could help with.
    My home is sliding down the hillside. We have peered it and re peered it several times and anchored it but I was thinking maybe a "runic " with/or on a "Fetch" at each corner might work? (at least help a bit?)

Hubby is going under again to add more anchors tomorrow but for some reason I keep seeing taking 4 plastic
    3 to 4" dolls inscribe the rune spell and after "Instilling" thier purpose I.E. "HALT movement" then burying or just putting them under house at the 4 corners..... does it sound like it might work? Would love anyone's thoughts on this! Brightest Blessings, ((hugs)) MM
    [SIGPIC] Kim

It couldn't hurt to try. I mean i would visualize a fetch with a physics degree... if they were mice for example for brain and less pinky.
    At the very least it is leverage, don't fail to do what is needed physically just because you have a few fetches...

on that note i'm not sure what they are fetching or how they relate to being a part of you.
    Sounds like we are talking about servitors.
    Words aside though why not?
    something eartly and struck.... like a rock elemental.

You know, maybe get some rock pokemon toys like geodude etc. and use them as the feeding vessel.
    I'm sure someone makes little die-cast figures of them.
    Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
    (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
    anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Comment

Originally posted by DracoJesi View Post
      It couldn't hurt to try. I mean i would visualize a fetch with a physics degree... if they were mice for example for brain and less pinky.
      At the very least it is leverage, don't fail to do what is needed physically just because you have a few fetches...

on that note i'm not sure what they are fetching or how they relate to being a part of you.
      Sounds like we are talking about servitors.
      Words aside though why not?
      something eartly and struck.... like a rock elemental.

You know, maybe get some rock pokemon toys like geodude etc. and use them as the feeding vessel.
      I'm sure someone makes little die-cast figures of them.
      Basically "servitor" is what I think I need. They don't need to fetch anything but HOLD the runic spell to HALT movement. We have had the core of engineers, a company that sets peers etc and anchors come do this stuff and it has all worked fine for 12 years but these last 2 seasons of rain has really altered things.

So, he went under today and added 5 more anchors and straps, and this spring going to add more peers and shore up ones already existing but I just though that a little bit of magic couldn't hurt to just add to... need to find some "hulk' figurines?

If I go ahead and do these once I have written the runic spell on/in them should I encase them in something since they will be on (or in) the ground under home? I just figured after the WOW Rosey was, that they could be just a bit of extra help. LOL off to ebay to find some more tiny figurines.....
      [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

Well, I got the "runic stones" marked and set them (will do the 9 knot cord later) and this last several days of heavy, heavy rain and wind has not bothered us! (Knocking on wood & crossing my fingers!) So I believe they are doing their job! YEAHHHHH

but all that aside, I have found some new "fetchs" I think! I have just bought a new one... She was a Uneeda? 27' tall doll I think she will be just awesome! She will have her own corner spot just to herself in the room. She is fairly uncommon and all I could find after I heard about her was her and another 2. I might buy the other 2 as well just for their own little "Coven of Fetchs"
        (at least she will have company!.... LOL we shall soon see! LOL
        [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

Working...
        X