Weird question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird question

Is it possible to have more than one familiar?

Well..that's my short question..heh.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
    ~Marcus Aurelius

Foreman: I think your argument is specious.
    House: I think your tie is ugly.

[deviantART]
    [Friend said this video reminded her of me] :weirdsmil

Yep. (and that's a short answer. )

I had one familiar. When he passed, four years ago, he wanted me to pass his power onto his designated heir. (I hate trying to do things I don't know how to do, but I tried. I guess it worked. He let go and passed.) So, Pookie is now my familiar. But Angel sits by when I do tarot, and Skeeve lets me know when there is strange energy in the house or something's generally not right. Others do other things. Almost all of my cats are at least partially my familiars. It's a team effort now. Jojo used to do it all, but he had big paws to fill.

Second short answer - ANYTHING is possible!
    If you're looking for a pissing match, please look elsewhere. I know what I can do, and don't need to defend it, or be competitive about it. I don't enjoy conflict, so please choose someone who does. Sincere questions are, of course, welcome. Blessed be.

I have a blog now at LiveJournal. It's uncut raw emotion, so proceed with caution, if that sort of thing bothers you.

Have you ever been in a battle of wits, only to realize that your opponent was unarmed?

The only person who has to like you is the one you see in the mirror every day.
    Ironically, if she does, others will, too.

Comment

Wow, nice. Okay cool.

Yes anything IS possible :3 I need to remember that.

Thanks for the reply.
      The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
      ~Marcus Aurelius

Foreman: I think your argument is specious.
      House: I think your tie is ugly.

[deviantART]
      [Friend said this video reminded her of me] :weirdsmil

Comment

Working...
      X