Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

having a really hard time finding my spirit animal.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having a really hard time finding my spirit animal.....

my past spirit animal was very easy and apparent to me when i found it for the first time, that one has (over a period of time) left and now i need a new one. i went on a vision quest, put ash leaves under my pillow to stimulate spiritual dreams and nothing seems to work. i just cant seem to do it and its looking pretty frustrating from here.

any advice would be helpful, thanks alot

Peace and Light

who says you need one?
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. H.L. Mencken

Comment

i guess i dont necessarily NEED one, but in my beliefs its close to essential and very helpful to have.

Peace and Light

Comment

In my opinion, wait. It'll appear when you need one, not when you want one.
        Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
        Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

Comment

thats what i've just been telling myself, it just seems that you should be able to find one if you lose yours

Peace and Light

Comment

I would wait till it comes to you. What do you feel connected to? Do you dream about a certain animal? When the time is right, it will show up when you least expect it.
            “One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years”

Thomas Wolfe

Comment

Chances are your spirit animal is there already you're just looking too hard. I mean heck, I've got bees! Who looks for bees when you could have the amazing raven, the oh so awesome wolf?

Sit, breathe, and pay attention to your surroundings. You'd be surprised.
              I'm available for Tarot Readings

An artist is only an artist on condition that he neglects no aspect of his dual nature. This dualism is the power of being oneself and someone else at one and the same time. - Charles Baudelaire

Comment

I do not know how long you had your other spirit animal but I wonder if you might now have parts confused. You probally do have a spirit animal or guide that is there in the background. That one is probally guiding you via dreams or inspirations that seem to just appear.

If you have one that is very active you might simply be experiencing a spirit teacher that is to get you past a certain point or teach a certain lesson. Many times those are very active and seem to be always present. Yet their presence is as I said, more of a immediate teacher vice a long term guide.

One may have many spirit guides or animals over the course of their lifetime. One may have periods where the primary guide is in the background and rather unobtrusive.

Guides are teachers, and like many teachers they only come forward when they are needed. You may simply be at a point where you are to ponder and think upon the lessons of your last guide and figur eout just what it's medicine was and how it impacts upon your life.

When the next one is needed it will appear though you may not even know it is there.

Comment

Working...
                X