Yule 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yule 2016

What are your plans for this holiday season?
    My Online Journal

Nothing spectacular. On the spiritual end I will more than likely I will meditate on the solstice and reflect on the events of the previous year. On the secular side, I will doing a gift exchange with family.

Comment

Christmas Eve, dinner at our place with my mom & her husband, so they can give Amelia their gifts. Christmas Day, dinner and "Santa" at my dad's with my sister & her little fam and my step-brother.

Been doing a daily "tarot challenge" this month, so I'll have some stuff going on there. I need to get back into meditation again by then as well.

Comment

pretty much the same as last year.
        MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Well, right now I'm just hoping that I will be able to kick this respiratory plague that I've got going on. Otherwise, my mom is making us all take family photos (???), we're probably going to do gifts at my sister's house on Christmas Eve. As far as spiritual observations...I will likely do a tarot reading, I might keep a vigil if I'm feeling a bit perkier. I don't have any knitting projects, though. Usually I spend the solstice night working on something to keep warm.
          The possibilities are endless.

Comment

Originally posted by Cielamara View Post
            Well, right now I'm just hoping that I will be able to kick this respiratory plague that I've got going on. Otherwise, my mom is making us all take family photos (???), we're probably going to do gifts at my sister's house on Christmas Eve. As far as spiritual observations...I will likely do a tarot reading, I might keep a vigil if I'm feeling a bit perkier. I don't have any knitting projects, though. Usually I spend the solstice night working on something to keep warm.
            That reminds me, I'll probably be working on my million crochet projects that were supposed to be gifts but now will be late because ow. my hands.

Comment

Working...
            X