2018 Spring Equinox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Spring Equinox

Well, I thought for some reason it was in April, but then I realized it's this upcoming monday, so I've been in planning mode all day.

I think I finally have it nailed down. I have a bit of a busy day, but it's all super small stuff. I'm also super proud of the dedication and prayers I wrote.

In the morning, I'll being doing a tarot reading, changing the altar, and greeting the sunrise.

In the afternoon, I'll be doing another sun prayer, planting a lemongrass seed, and a garden dedication.

In the evening, I'll be doing a sunset prayer, doing a painted egg craft with the kids, having a nice supper, and smudging the home.

Anyone else observing it?
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

It was a busy day for me. I worked all day and was at a concert until 1 a.m. Today it's snowing.

I think I'll do more on the weekend. It's part of what I like about my path. I don't stress about the big stuff or formal things. Little things similar to what you have planned.

I'm probably going to bake some spice cupcakes. I always love doing that. 'Tis why I'm a Kitchen Witch! I'll also be cleaning the house. I usually pick one room to really deep clean this time of year. I also need to plan on my container garden and finalize what I'm going to attempt to grow. I'll probably be doing all of this over the weekend.

That's all I have planned at the moment.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

I have paperwhites narcissus blooming indoors on the windowsill. Wonderful fragrance very sweet. When they finish blooming and die down I replant them outside in garden. I have more narcis which got a second life in the garden or in pots on the patio area. Lighted a candle for spring. And read the chapter of March in my national trust garden calendar book is a book I found at a bookfair many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MammaStar View Post
        It was a busy day for me. I worked all day and was at a concert until 1 a.m. Today it's snowing.

I think I'll do more on the weekend. It's part of what I like about my path. I don't stress about the big stuff or formal things. Little things similar to what you have planned.

I'm probably going to bake some spice cupcakes. I always love doing that. 'Tis why I'm a Kitchen Witch! I'll also be cleaning the house. I usually pick one room to really deep clean this time of year. I also need to plan on my container garden and finalize what I'm going to attempt to grow. I'll probably be doing all of this over the weekend.

That's all I have planned at the moment.
        Oooh, spice cakes sound delicious. What concert did you go to? I didn't manage to do all that I planned to get done, but it was still a very nice day.

Originally posted by Morganite9Violet View Post
        I have paperwhites narcissus blooming indoors on the windowsill. Wonderful fragrance very sweet. When they finish blooming and die down I replant them outside in garden. I have more narcis which got a second life in the garden or in pots on the patio area. Lighted a candle for spring. And read the chapter of March in my national trust garden calendar book is a book I found at a bookfair many years ago.
        That sounds like a lovely day!
        Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
        my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

I went to see Judas Priest with my BFF and our sons. We had a great time. Especially since their long time guitar player who's battling Parkinson's Disease, came on stage for 4 songs. It was a fun night.

My hubby has his own ideas for the kitchen this weekend. Thankfully, I can bake and clean on Sunday while he's at work. LOL I hate getting in his way. Plus, I know he's going to trash the kitchen and make a 1/2 attempt to clean it. LOL It gives me an excuse to start the deep cleaning this weekend.
          It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Because of all the madness in my life, I was unable to observe on the actual day. But hey, we live on Pagan Time, so we're postponing it til the 31st. Late, I know, but we're combining it with Easter for convenience's sake.
            "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
            Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
            When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
            AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
            :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Comment

Working...
            X