Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yule 2019.

Yule 2019 will be sunday 22 december.
    Things I am making to prepare a Yule potpourri.
    Got some greenery from my garden to put in the home. Tomorrow I bake some ginger cookies try out different recipe.
    My Yule junk journal is nearly finished.
    No fire in garden as it is too cold with OA. I do miss making the Yule wood mix.

I haven't decided what to do yet this year. Probably cook. LOL
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Merry Yule!

Comment

Merry Yule!

Comment

I hope you had a wonderful day! I didn't go all out this year. Just acknowledged the day in my own little way.

This week, my family was blessed with a new addition. My first great-nephew was born. He is amazing. His dear Auntie (me!) is so in love with him. It's been a hectic but wonderful week!
          It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Enjoy and have a very happy time with your first great-nephew, babies during Holidays are so special. Is wonderful you are now a great-aunt, congratulations.

Comment

A witchcraft group local to me had a beautiful Solstice ritual I attended, and we had a potluck feast after. That was on Saturday night, and then on Sunday a few of us stayed after church (we go to a UU) and made Yule logs. We were doing it just as a fun craft though, not the whole part-of-previous-years-tree thing.

I hope everyone else had as nice a Yule.

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality;
              and then there are those who turn one into the other. ~ Douglas Everett

"We gaze up at the same stars, the sky covers us all, the same universe encompasses us. What does it matter what practical system we adopt in our search for the truth? Not by one avenue alone can we arrive at so tremendous a secret."
              Symmachus
              384 C.E.

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes."
              ~ Gene Roddenberry

"Finish each day and be done with it.
              You have done what you could;
              some blunders and absurdities have crept in;
              forget them as soon as you can.
              Tomorrow is a new day;
              you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit
              to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
              Ralph Waldo Emerson

Avatar artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser - www.JonathonArt.com

Comment

Working...