X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slovene_gds
    replied
    MM~
    Pretty much everthing I did is in what I wrote.

BB~
    Bast

Leave a comment:

• bluebear
    replied
    What a wonderful experience. Can you tell us about your meditation technique?
    Blessings
    Bluebear

Leave a comment:

• Fairygirl
    replied
    Congradulations on having a possible out of body experience. The more you practice the more amazing they will become.

Leave a comment:

• slovene_gds
    started a topic amazing meditation expericences

amazing meditation expericences

MM all~
    I was just wondering about everyone's journeys while they meditate. I had an insanely surreal moment last night while trying out a new meditation technique.
    I lied on my bed, 3 candles lit, and counted in on 4, out on 4, about ten times. I then relaxed my whole body. It took a while, but I got a picture of a waterfall or stream of some kind coming out of the right side of my head, running down the right side o fmy body, curving at my feet, rising up on the left, and coming back up into the left side of my head. This visual calmed me and made me feel at peace. I pictured that for a souple on minutes and all the sudden, it felt like some kind of wave picked me up and I was floating in a large body of water. I kept rising and rising in the water. It was one of the most amazing experiences. I couldn't help but to smile.
    After I did this for a while, I stopped the water coming out of my head, and retracted from the amazing experience. I counted bakcwards from 10 to 1, and opened my eyes. I was right back in my room, on my springy bed. I felt like crying I was so happy. I smiled, tightened my hand around my goddess pendant and thanked her. She's so amazing! I love her so much!!!
    I can't wait to try it again tonight.

So, what kind of stories about meditation do you have?

BB~
    Bast
Working...
X