Message from Goddess and God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from Goddess and God?

During meditation, I always see the Lord and Lady smiling at me, giving me their blessings and kissing me on both cheeks, but tonight, the Goddess said,"Goddess bless. You're on the right path, don't stray." and kissed me. Then, the God said,"She's right." and did the same.

I've been having some doubts about my spiritual path and was wondering if this was a actual message for me, from them, or just my imagination. I'm very clueless.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.-Cherokee proverb

The way I see it is it could be your Gods, or it could be your higher self, or it could be a spirit guide. *shrugs* It's really impossible to be sure one way or the other, but given that in meditation you're supposed to be calmest and most receptive to answers I would take the advice.

Comment

I agree with Raevyn. Sounds like some strong reassurance to me
      My adopted smilies:
      Joe and LaGina

I Proudly And Lovingly Accept This Banner On Behalf of Our Beloved Flar7 for his poem, "The Chase." It Was Truly How He Lived.

Come Dream With Me...

Oy! My Goddess! Creations
      COS9 is the Goddess of Banners!
      The Goddess Cafe

Well, I've got the message - stay among the living - Stevie Nicks

Comment

Thanks Freyja and Raevyn. This is the first time that ever happened, and I couldn't believe the message that I got. Needless to say, it was a nice experience.

Comment

When I doubted, deity reassured me as well. I agree w/ Raevyn and Freyja: as long as the encounter filled you with peace and confidence, the message is that you're on the right path: don't worry so much about the messenger (though I believe it was deity-hehe).
          *Sylv*

"You've taken her, but You haven't got me yet. I know Your cunning. It's You who take us up to a high place and offer us the whole universe. You're a devil, God, tempting us to leap."
          -Graham Greene, The End of the Affair

"But in fact nature, like a most indulgent mother, has placed her best gifts out in the open, like air, water and the earth itself; vain and unprofitable things she has hidden away in remote places."
          -Thomas More, Utopia

Comment

lol. I was pretty sure that it was deity at the time it happened. However, I'm open to any thoughts that others have about it.

Comment

Yeah, well, I kinda agree with everyone that it *was* a message from a deity. When I had doubts, I had a dream. I think that the dream ment I shouldn't be afraid and that this is right for me.

And well, it doesn't really matter where the message came... At least you got it
              *NeraViolet*

Comment

Originally posted by LadyWillow

lol. I was pretty sure that it was deity at the time it happened. However, I'm open to any thoughts that others have about it.
                Its not the messenger that is important...

Its the message.
                mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

Wow

How nice it was for you to receive a blessing like that!!!!
                  Just because I'm wandering through through the forest doesn't mean I'm lost, on the contrary....I'm following a well worn path, although it takes the eyes of an open mind to see it.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone. Your replies really helped me out alot.

Comment

Well that is better then seeing a giant snake during meditation! I know, I love him anyhow, but did it spook me out the first time.
                      On a another note, I have been kissed, and held by a Human spirit/Goddess. Expect, my Grandpa, I never see any male ones (Well I think the snake is male, I'm not sure).
                      "May the Great Spirit of all Spirits, be with you."

Me after a day at work:

Comment

wow, a giant snake? That would scare the heebie jeebies outta me. I'm not a fan of snakes that are larger than I am. If they are smaller than me, I'm fine, larger than me, then there's gonna be a problem.

Comment

Yeh, a big snake, it took me sometime to warm up to the idea of a snake for a spirit guide. But, the can be very wise. I read a book on spirit guides, and it said that snakes mean you must change. I had hidden my ture self under the skin of my false self. I could not take living a false life anymore, so I had to shead my skin (like a snake does) and show the ture me. By the way the false life, I was living, was the life my parents and socity want me to have and not the way I wanted to live.
                          "May the Great Spirit of all Spirits, be with you."

Me after a day at work:

Comment

That makes sense. I know I'd freak if I had a snake for a spirit guide, especially a super huge one,lol.

Comment

The closest thing to a message from Goddess I have gotten was a feeling of peace when I finally got around to confronting 'christian god' and explaing why I no longer held Him to be the right interpretatin of the Divine for me. Oh, and one time a pentacle turned white that I was envisioning.

:boing:

Comment

Working...
                              X