goddess calling me?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goddess calling me?!

Hi there! New here, posted a while back, but sorta drifted away after that. Ill just get right into my question. I have always had an attraction to celestial artwork, moon and star tats on me, moon and stars all over the house, that sort of thing. But I also see them everywhere...shapes in clouds, trees, etc. My husband and I played around with automatic writing one night, and I did a fantastic moon star and cloud picture and it totally shocked me because I truly felt like it was going to be NOTHING! his worked too and it was so eerie. And the more I notice it the more it bombards me. One of the questions I asked on here was what the celestial gods/goddesses are. But there are so many...And now I think I realize I think it was just a way to reach me. It seems as though from my reading that the moon is the symbol of some of the most influencial goddesses, and it is critical to becoming aware. I dont even know where I am going with this, it is just strange, and I guess I am becoming aware of my "paganism" so to speak and wanted to share it. I have had strong beleifs, and many experiences with the diving directly, but was never able to direct it with a path...and was worried I never would. Happy to have some direction, i guess....well since I am rambling I will end this. Looking forward to talking to many of you
    We must discover new frontiers... People have been standing for centuries before a worm-eaten door, making pinholes in it with increasing ease. The time has come to kick it down, for it is only on the other side that everything begins. Raoul Vaneigem

Thats great you have been able to direct your path.

Follow your heart and it will never lead you a-stray
    Heart attacks...natures way of punishing you for eating its little friends ^.^

Comment

goddess calling me?!
      Hit *69 and find out.

Comment

^ Calazer

I'm happy to see that someone else has received the 'clue by four' from Divinity... mine came in the form of Hathor and Yinepu. I hope you find what They feel you need, and if I can be of any help, feel free to pm or email me! :floating:

Comment

LOL @ Calzaer
          Heart attacks...natures way of punishing you for eating its little friends ^.^

Comment

im for that *69 thing.lol.
            Lay beside me, under wicked sky
            The black of day, dark of night, we share this paralyze
            The door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through
            Black heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through
            there's no sun shining through, Lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear
            She loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again She lay beside me, But she'll be there when I'm gone, Black heart scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when I'm gone
            Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone. The door is closed, so are you're eyes
            But now I see the sun, now I see the sun
            What I've felt, what I've known
            Turn the pages, turn to stone
            Behind the door, should I open it for you....
            What I've felt, what I've known
            Sick and tired, I stand alone
            Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits,
            The one who waits for you....

Comment

Originally posted by Neko
              Thats great you have been able to direct your path.

Follow your heart and it will never lead you a-stray
              I can agree to this!
              11 Year Member
              Forum Guide for
              Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

thanks for the welcomes
                We must discover new frontiers... People have been standing for centuries before a worm-eaten door, making pinholes in it with increasing ease. The time has come to kick it down, for it is only on the other side that everything begins. Raoul Vaneigem

Comment

Working...
                X