This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Pentagram/ Pentacle

What does the pentacle stand for and mean? - Discussion on the symbolism represented in the pentacle. Discussion on the meaning of the colors/ directions/ principles, represented by each point. Resources shared.

What does everyone think the pentacle symbolizes? - Opinions on the inverted pentacle, and the meaning of the pentacle.

Pentacle/Pentagram - Opinions on the the meaning of the pentacle and pentagram.

Pentacle Pendant - Members share websites where pentacles can be purchased.

Pentacle Pendant (New question) - Q&A on pentacle consecration.

Pentagram - Discussion on the meaning of the points on the pentacle.

The Pentagram - A member shares their opinion on the meaning of the pentacle, other members discuss.

Pentagrams/Pentacles For you Reading Enjoyment - A discussion on the meaning of the pentacle/gram the difference between the two. (Thanks Shawn Blackwolf for the new source!)

(With much thanks to Aidron for his help on this Topic)
    Thank you Kaylara for spearheading the FAQ project!
    Last edited by KC Destroyer of Worlds; September 21st, 2009, 11:41 PM. Reason: Added new source
    sigpic

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing
Working...
X