This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athame

Choosing an Athame? - Members give suggestions on alternatives to traditional athame materials.

Question about the athame... - Members sharing their opinions regarding traditional and eclectic materials for athame manufacture.

Athame Question - Members share their beliefs regarding use of the athame for cutting physical objects.

My New Athame - A member shares their new athame with the forum.

Athames and other ritual tools - Member looking for advise on purchasing an athame.

Athames? - Members discuss the "rules" of athame specifications (length, width, etc.)

Athames on the Altar - Discussion on using two athame to represent male and female aspects during ritual.

With Much thanks to Kaylara for spearheading the FAQ project and Aidron for his help with this topic while it was initially being compiled.
    sigpic

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing
Working...
X