Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House clearing spell

Kia ora,

I'm relativly new to paganism (experience-wise) and i was wondering how i preform a house clearing spell? My boyfriend and i have recently bought a house and it feels comfortable enough but i would just feel better if i could clear it and really make it feel like it's all mine, no bad energy or anything nasty clinging to it from amy past inhabitants.
    sigpic
    "Ever mind the rule of three, three times what thou givest returns to thee, this lesson well, thou must learn, thee only gets what thou dost earn"
    Karakia Tïmatanga
    Whiti ora ki te whei ao
    ki te ao mنrama.
    Whiti ki runga, whiti ki raro.
    E ngungu ki te pِhatu
    e ngungu ki te rنkau
    tïtaha ki tënei taha
    tïtaha ki tërن taha.
    Tihei mauriora.

tēnā koutou

This is easily done.

Get yourself a sage smudge stick. Light it and let its smoke do the work. Be sure to get it in every corner high and low and trace the frames of all entrance ways including windows. Carry the stick around and do this in every room including closets and bathrooms attics and basements.

This is kinda like an energy reset button. It wipes out everything completely. It doesnt differentiate between positive or negative it just removes everything and makes it neutral.

After this is done you need to re-charge the energy in the house. You can do this by simply being positive in attitude and thinking positive thoughts. Visualize good things for the house and yourself and all who dwell within in it. Laugh with one another in the rooms * not a fake laugh* You having a good time with the other people in the room whether it be playing a game of monopoly or telling silly jokes with one another projects your positive energy to the energy around you and this creates a positive atmosphere.

An example of this in case you are unfamiliar would be:

If you were to go into a room with a bunch of pissed off people doing nothing but complaining eventually it would effect you and you would feel irritated also. This is because of their energy rubbing off on you.

OR

If you were to go into a room with a bunch of people that are happy and laughing and having a great time. Their good mood would rub off on you and you would find yourself feeling happy aswell.

This is true with your home too.

Comment

Thanks
      sigpic
      "Ever mind the rule of three, three times what thou givest returns to thee, this lesson well, thou must learn, thee only gets what thou dost earn"
      Karakia Tïmatanga
      Whiti ora ki te whei ao
      ki te ao mنrama.
      Whiti ki runga, whiti ki raro.
      E ngungu ki te pِhatu
      e ngungu ki te rنkau
      tïtaha ki tënei taha
      tïtaha ki tërن taha.
      Tihei mauriora.

tēnā koutou

Comment

I've also found that if you walk around the house ringing bells or finger cymbals that it helps to clear the air! You can make it fun and do it with your boyfriend, too.
        The past is a ghost, the future is a dream, and all we ever have is now. -Bill Cosby

Comment

Working...
        X