Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks GA! I had no idea that Sacred-texts was so comprehensive. I dug around a bit when Rowan Darkmoon posted the main site last night but didn't go to in depth. I really appreciate you adding things.

The Gutenburg site is great for general research as well. So is the Upenn Online Library.

It has tons of open source resources available.
    Last edited by KC Destroyer of Worlds; September 13th, 2009, 01:22 AM.
    sigpic

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

Well life just got a little bit better.

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Forum Guide in New Pagans
    Don't forget to Adopt your n00bie!

I have been by Bear Dancing

Comment

Empathy

Great discussion on Empathy.

If you feel like you can sense the emotions of others check out the Empathic Bunker.

You can get some great advice as well as a helping hand when you are feeling overwhelmed.
      sigpic

At some point I said that life should be more like, robocop riding a unicorn that happens to be defecating rainbows...

"Take a picture of an electron in one instant and again the next, it will have seen Andromeda, do the same for me, and I will have taken the same trip."

I continue to battle my word processor in hopes of producing something useful...

Comment

Circle casting and basic ritual

http://www.glasstemple.com/basics/in...onjure=circles - basic instructions on the hows and whys of circle casting

http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/gbos/gbos00.htm - From the Garnerian Book of Shadows. A more, erm.. formal interpretation of circle casting.

http://solitarypractises.scriptmania...le_casting.htm - A non-pantheon specific casting ritual, as well as general description of the concept of circle casting.
        sigpic

Comment

Not quite sure exactly what this is - I stumbled across it when I was reading up on Dion Fortune - but there seems to be more links than you can shake a stick at it (if that's how you like behaving towards links ):

http://www.dmoz.org/Society/Religion...tuality/Pagan/

http://www.dmoz.org/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/

Comment

Guided Meditations

This is actually from the New Pagan's FAQ, a group of members posting links to guided meditation sites.

Have fun, and happy meditating!
            sigpic

Comment

A great explanation of the Pentagram/cle. - An article that traces this common Wiccan ideograph.

(Thanks Terra Matter!)
              sigpic

Comment

There is also information on:

www.digitalbookindex.com -this site has books from various sources including sacred scripts and Cornell. Under both religion and witchcraft. Includes persecution, myths and fables, and other dated texts (some of which are actually n.d. or not dated) the oldest I've seen so far is
                The Hieroglyphic Monad ["24 theorems intended to condense occult knowledge into a single symbol"]dated 1564 London. which was found at Nortonsimperim

Also if you look around www.scribd.com you can find herbal books, Lucid dreaming books, and tons more.

Thank you all for the links to other sources!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X